The Potbelly beach house is a self catering home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living area, veranda and a magnificent private beach only 100m from the house that is sheltered from the wind by the inspiring dunes.
Three of the bedrooms has double beds and one has 2 single beds. There is also an additional single bed with mattress available in the main bedroom.
The house is self catering, fully equipped with TV, kitchen appliances, washing machine, dstv and braai outside. It is situated in one of the most tranquil areas around the south coast and has plenty to offer you and the family.
The area is situated close to the Wild coast sun, Restaurants, Curio shops, Fishing, Coral reef, Village markets, Hiking trails, Quad biking, Beaches, Snorkelling, Bird watching, Cycling,Umtamvunu nature reserve,snake park, whale & dolphin watching and many more....
There are two beaches, the one is only a 100m walk from the beach house. This beach is private ideal for snorkeling and fishing. The main beach is 500m away. This is the main swimming beach with life guards, shoppies and lots of people. There is also a lagoon.
Features & Facilities
- 4 Bedrooms with 3 double beds and 3 single
- Linen throws & blankets available
- Shower (1) & baths (1)& toilets (2)
- Braai & Play area
- No Smoking
- The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge,
freezer, microwave, oven, cutlery, crockery,
- The living room has a TV, DVD and DSTV decoder.
Please bring your own smart card along.
- The veranda has a braai area as well as table &
chairs for outside.
- Please bring their your own towels with.
If you require a cleaning lady, we can organize this for you at an extra cost of R50 per day from 9am 1pm. There`s a Laundromat available within 5 minutes drive from the house.
An alarm & panic buttons are installed within the house. The house is not enclosed with a wall or fence. If you require a security guard, we can organize this for you, for an extra fee of R100 per 8 hour shift per day.
No garages available. There is a huge lawn & trees behind the house where they can park their cars with a motion sensing light.
- Glemnore Beach (Munster) has a charisma all of its own. Long stretches of unspoilt beaches often strewn with interesting shells washed ashore from adjacent reefs and the remnants of the 'Nightingale' wreck (1933), are just some of the features that add to its magic.
- Ten courses are within reach of the Potbelly - such as Wild Coast, San Lameer, Margate, Southbroom, etc.
- Munster beach is known for its good fishing conditions
- Whale, Dolphin watching & Sardine Run
- Pulpit Rock/Surf & Rock fishing
- Glenmore 4x4 Track
- Snorkelling - walk 100m down to the local private beach area and you will find the most excusite reef where you will have fun exploring the reef, seeing small octopus, the most colourful fish & starfish
- Wild Coast Sun Casino
- Riverbend Crocodile Farm
- Pure Venom Reptile Park
- Mkambati Nature Reserve
- Oribi Gorge Nature Reserve
- Banana Express
Take the N3 towards Durban, at the Pinetown/Westville interchange take the South Coast off ramp.
Drive for around another hour and half and you will see Munster on your left hand side. Turn left at Colebrook st, left into Charles Stuart St and proceed to no 597.