Imagine a place where your front garden is the Atlantic Ocean. Where whales play outside your window. Where the sea and stars meet at night. This is The Lookout at Whale Cove
, De Kelders.
The Lookout at Whale Cove is a luxuriously appointed 6-sleeper apartment at the southern tip of the African continent. Perched on the cliffs above Walker Bay and the "cellars" (kelder) caves which give this fishing village its name, The Lookout at Whale Cove is a prime site in the world`s premier land-based whale-watching venue.
The apartment has the following accommodation and facilities:
- Free WiFi
- Open-plan lounge/dining room
- Second bathroom (with a bath/shower)
- Built-in cupboards in all the bedrooms
- Secure parking in the apartment complex
- Modern open-plan kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and stove.
- Additional television nook off the main lounge with flat-screen television/DSTv (Premium bouquet)/DVD player/Hi-Fi
- 3 bedrooms (main-en-suite with a shower and a magnificent sea view!)
- Largest balcony in the complex with loungers, chairs, gas barbecue and outside dining for six people - with the best view in De Kelders.
Accommodation at The Lookout at Whale Cove:
The three bedrooms have the following bed configurations:
- The main bedroom has an extra-length king-size bed
- The second bedroom has a queen-size bed
- The third bedroom has two three-quarter size beds
- Egyptian cotton sheets and duvet covers throughout
- Electric blankets if needed in winter
- Towels and swimming towels are provided
- Soap, toilet paper and cleaning materials are provided
- Servicing if required (at an extra charge)
- Laundry service available at an extra charge
A once off cleaning fee will be added to your booking.
We had an amazing stay at The Lookout! The apartment was lovely with everything we needed and the view was absolutely beautiful. Everything was so tastefully done, from the lovely linen to the fully equipped kitchen and bookshelf full of books to read outside on the patio. Thank you! We had a wonderful stay!
This modern double story house is perfect for a family holiday. Located in De Kelders, it is within walking distance from the rocky cliffs of De Kelders. It is close to Walker Bay nature Reserve, and Stanfords Cove beach.
Whale Cove A104 is a four-star rated, three bedroom, two bathroom luxury apartment in De Kelders, Gansbaai.
De Kelders near Gans Bay is a popular weekend and holiday destination situated on the southern Cape coast.
Near Shark cage diving facilities.
per unit, Max: 6
Small intimate guesthouse situated on top of the rugged coastal cliffs of De Kelders, overlooking the picturesque Walker Bay. The 5 spacious Rooms are thoughtful yet stylishly decorated each with sea view and a small private balcony.
This secluded media acclaimend 3 bedroom en-suite De Kelders Private retreat prides itself on timelessness, quiet kindness, thoughtful generosity and relaxed ease and tranquility. It is a weary travelers delight.
Sunset View is a beautiful 6 person self catering Apartment in De Kelders, Western Cape, South Africa. The view over Walker Bay is breathtaking and in whale season (July-Dec), Southern Right Whales play just meters off shore to entertain guests.