The Lofted Homestay is situated in a tranquil setting with spectacular views of the Berg River Valley.
It offers comfortable accommodation at affordable rates. The vibrancy of the Rainbow People is reflected in the charming South African Decor and the heart warming hospitality.The Lofted Homestay offers the following:
- One Family room with en suite – shower and toilet
- 1 Double room room with en suite –shower &toilet
- 1 single room with two twin beds with shower & toilet
- Private Entrance to all units
- Secure Parking
- Burglar Proofing
- Breakfast can be enjoyed on the patio which overlooks Paarl Rock
- Swimming Pool (Kiddies & adults)
- Children can be accommodated with swings, jungle gyms, sandpit
- Wheelchair friendly
- The Lofted Homestay is within 5 minutes drive of the town center and restaurants
- There is quick access to all main routes and local attractions
- Lunch and Dinner available on request
- Braai facilities available / outdoor cooking
The Homestay experience can introduce you to the diverse cultures of our town. On request we can arrange an evening of cultural heritage within the Paarl community.
Traditional cuisine can be offered on request.
Thank you for a wonderful stay. We felt at home the moment we got there. Breakfast was great every day. The room was serviced and cleaned on a daily basis.
I had such an awesome stay at the Lofted Homestay. Milton and Michelle made us feel at home and the service received was beyond my expectation. Such friendly and warm-hearted people. Their first impression until we left was absolutely excellent. The place is so neat and comfortable that there is nothing to complain about. I would recommend this place anytime. Thanks a million.
From the very first minute we were made to fell at home and part of the family. Milton and Michelle are some of the nicest people I've and the pleasure of meeting. The breakfast each morning was the best I've had to loosen my belt more than once. If I could I would award Lofted Homestay six stars. Do not get me started on the Snoek braai which was out of this world. Nothing was to much and all our requests were meet with a smile. A great place to stay and a wonderful family.
We enjoyed our stay and the owners was very friendly and helpful, they went out of they way to make our stay a pleasant one.