The Lofted Homestay is situated in a tranquil setting with spectacular views of the Berg River Valley.
It offers comfortable accommodation at affordable rates. The vibrancy of the Rainbow People is reflected in the charming South African Decor and the heart warming hospitality.
The Lofted Homestay offers the following:
- One Family room with en suite – shower and toilet
- 1 Double room room with en suite –shower &toilet
- 1 single room with two twin beds with shower & toilet
- Private Entrance to all units
- Secure Parking
- Burglar Proofing
- Breakfast can be enjoyed on the patio which overlooks Paarl Rock
- Swimming Pool (Kiddies & adults)
- Children can be accommodated with swings, jungle gyms, sandpit
- Wheelchair friendly
- The Lofted Homestay is within 5 minutes drive of the town center and restaurants
- There is quick access to all main routes and local attractions
- Lunch and Dinner available on request
- Braai facilities available / outdoor cooking
The Homestay experience can introduce you to the diverse cultures of our town. On request we can arrange an evening of cultural heritage within the Paarl community.
Traditional cuisine can be offered on request.
Reservations: Upon cancellation your deposit is refundable if
a)there is a least a 30 day notice of cancellation and
b)the room is re-rented for the same dates.
c)A full cancellation fee will be charged if accommodation is cancelled less
Subject to change: The Lofted B&B may amend these terms, Conditions & Rules from time to time.
From Cape Town:
Take the N1 to Paarl.
Take the R303 turn-off (Jan van Riebeeck Ave) towards Wellington.
Proceed and at the circle continue straight through.
Stay on Jan van Riebeeck Ave and at the large intersection where the road split into 2 one-ways keep straight.
Keep on going until Jan van Riebeeck Road merge into one again.
Turn right into Mont Vue and right again into Richmond Ave and proceed to no 4.