The Inn on Pine - Randburg is a luxurious & stylish 5-STAR Guest House, with comprehensive guest facilities, located in Ferndale, Randburg, part of the northern suburbs of Johannesburg.
It is situated close to the business area of Randburg & around the corner from `Brightwaters Commons` (previously known as the Randburg Waterfront) where there are numbers of eateries, shops & entertainment.
The Inn on Pine - Randburg is easy accessible from the Western Bypass, the N1 highway, Jan Smuts Avenue and Republic Road. Airport transfers are available by arrangement.
The Inn on Pine - Randburg:
- Accommodation in 13 modern apartments,
- all upmarket with state-of-the-art bathrooms,
- with entrances leading off landscaped gardens and walkways,
- with entrance lobbies containing self-catering facilities and provision for a 3rd guest,
- fully air-conditioned,
- with TV’s and internet access (& WiFi Hotspot),
- An English or Continental style breakfast,
- A Gazebo overlooking a large pool with ‘braai’ facilities,
- A Gymnasium and Sauna,
- A Boardroom,
- The ‘Rendezvous’, our conference/function venue.
- Take N1 - going towards Johannesburg - Take Western Bypass (Roodepoort/Bloemfontein) - Take the Randburg off-ramp Malibongwe (Hans Strijdom Dr) at robot turn left into Hans Strijdom.
- Turn Left into Republic Rd (at Damelin College on corner) then turn left at 2nd Robot in Republic Road which is Pine Avenue
From Johannesburg Central:
- Drive north along Jan Smuts Avenue in a northernly direction past Rosebank, Dunkeld, Craighall Park into Randburg untill Republic Road intersection and turn left.
- Stay in Republic Rd and pass intersection with Hendrik Verwoerd Drive at Mnet. Cross 3 trafic lights and 4th trafic light is Pine Avenue, and turn right.