Guesthouse and private game reserve is situated between Uitenhage and the friendly city of Port Elizabeth. Situated on a hill overlooking the scenic Amanzi valley with dense vegetation and impala grazing in the background.
A perfect get-away not far from the city and beautiful beaches and not forgetting the great outdoors right on your doorstep. It is the perfect place for a family weekend, a romantic breakaway or for just pure peace and tranquility.
The Hexagon Guesthouse offers guests a tranquil and relaxed environment with homemade meals, romantic atmosphere, friendly and beautiful settings, helpful and friendly staff and warmhearted hospitality.
Where exactly are we situated?
- Easily accessible
- 15km East of Uitenhage (R75)
- 25km from Blue Water Bay Beach (N2 onto R335 onto R334)
- Eastern Cape, South Africa
Why The Hexagon guesthouse?
- Tranquility: We offer a total getaway from the pressures of city life; a relaxing country retreat; something different
- Quality: We pride ourselves in the quality of our product; service and attention to detail
- Diversity: Our range of accommodation options cater for every need
- Hospitality: Your Comfort and need for Scrumptious Cuisine, is our priority
- Nourishment: Our scenery, friendly staff and delicious meals are sure to turn your stay into a tantalizing experience, to return once again year after year
Accommodation at The Hexagon:
Three Luxury double rooms each with an en-suite bathroom and toilet amenities. Complimentary coffee/tea. Bar fridge with beers and cold drinks to enjoy, but off course for your account. Each room with its own private entrance from a wooden deck.
Four Open plan self-catering units. Two Units sleep 6 and 2 sleep 4 guests. All the units are equipped with an en-suite bathroom, kitchenette, linen and towels. Each unit has its own private entrance. Portable braais.
One Standard double bed room with en-suite bathroom. Complimentary coffee/tea. Private entrance.
Two Standard double bunk rooms. These rooms can accommodate 4 guests each. En-suite bathroom and complimentary coffee/tea.