The Fritz Hotel is a small city hotel / guesthouse, officially graded 3-star hotel, within easy walking distance of the Cape Town city center, Parliament and Green Market Square.
Located in a quiet, secure residential area, it combines in its own special fashion high-tech installations with an Art Deco feeling and Victorian charm. Business people will be pleased to find that they can get connected to the Internet in their rooms and watch the news on satellite-TV with BBC World or ARD.
Those travelers who like to get away from the standardized atmosphere of the usual city hotel will feel comfortable with the mixture of original Art Deco furniture, Fifties and modern pieces especially designed for The Fritz Hotel. People on the go will find some of the finest restaurants, bars and clubs that Cape Town has to offer - a mere stone throw away.
Cape Town and surroundings is a golfers paradise with a fantastic choice of golf courses. We can help you chose the right ones and do the booking for you at nominal rates.
Arthur, the owner of The Fritz Hotel is a passionate golfer himself (hdc 12) and Arief, the manager is also a keen golfer. Along with a new generation of golfers in Europe who are rather seeking to experience the sporty side of golf instead of the exclusivity of a 5 star golf resort.
The Fritz Hotel - as a 3 star establishment - is increasingly accommodating golfers. Especially those who like to play on different courses every day and who like to experience city life after golf with visits to restaurants, bars and clubs.
- 13 double bedrooms en suite
- Direct-dialing ISDN-telephones in all rooms
- Digital satellite-TV in all rooms with BBC World, M-Net, Supersports, ARD, ZDF, SAT1, etc
- Mini-bar, mini-safe, fan, heating, hairdryer, radio, adapter in all rooms
- Big balconies with nice views on Lions Head and Signal Hill from the 3 Deluxe rooms
- Own small private garden with the 2 Garden rooms
- Beautiful views on Table Mountain from the 4 Balcony rooms
- 4 Standard rooms on the ground floor
- When coming form the airport,t ake the N2 in the direction of Cape Town, take the M3 De Waal Drive (in the direction of Gardens).
- Take left exit into Jutland (in the direction of Gardens) Carry on into Mill Street, carry on into Annandale Street, carry on into Orange Street
- Take a left turn at the traffic lights, on the corner of Orange Street and Rheede Street. Take a left turn into Kloof Street, take a left turn into Wilkinson Street.
- Take a left turn into Faure Street and The Fritz Hotel is at 1 Faure Street.