The Fox Den is ideally situated 3 kilometres off the N1 in the town of Trompsburg, 110kms north of Colesberg and 120kms south of Bloemfontein. The position is wonderful for anybody wishing a relaxing stop over when travelling between North and South.
The Fox Den has 13 self catering units that can comfortably accommodate between 2 and 6 guests per unit.
All the units have showers in the bathrooms and the kitchens are fully equipped, all of the units are equipped with a TV in each unit with Multichoice decoders only the complimentary channels are available you are able to bring your own smart decoder for more chanels.
Two of the units are equipped with ceiling fans, electric blankets are supplied for the winter months. All linen and towels are supplied.
Came and enjoy our starry nights with a pleasant fire going and lovely piece of karoo lamb (Braai packs are available on site by arrangement before arrival) on the fire, alternatively visit the restaurant or bakery in town.
Breakfasts are supplied in the form of a health breakfast that consists of muffins/buns, yogurt, cereal, muesli and juice. Complimentary coffee and tea are supplied in the units.
Facilities & Services
- Save Parking onsite
- Private Entrance
- Tea / coffee making facilities in unit (tee and coffee supplied)
- Television in unit (complimentary channels) DSTV decoders.
- braai / barbecue onsite
- Braai packs available by arrangement
- hunting (less than 30km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
We are situated 160 km North of Colesberg and 120 km South of Bloemfontein in Trompsburg.
* As you arrive in Trompsburg Town there is a BP garage on your left hand side.
* At the stop street turn left.
* Drive all the way to a chevron board.
* At the end of the street turn left into Jan Street.
* Fox Den is the last property on the street, on the right hand side.
The Fox Den consists of 13 self-catering units that can comfortably accommodate four to six guests respectively per unit.
The kitchens of the units self-catering units are fully-equipped, all the units are equipped with a Television and a DStv decoder (only the SABC channels).