The Eyrie overlooks a wetland, and the Suikerbos mountain.
Each bedroom has its It is close to great restaurants and 5 minutes walk away from beautiful mountain walks, a trout fishing dam and mountain bike trails as well as many good restaurants. Dullstroom is also the half way mark to Kruger Park.
Situated in Dullstroom, this detached holiday home features three balconies and a garden. Featuring free private parking, the holiday home is 450 m from the award winning Mrs Simpsons Restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. Towels and bed linen are featured in this self-catering accommodation. Each bedroom has a private bathroom and balcony. There is a sauna in the main bedroom.
Facilities at The Eyrie:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the house
- black out curtains in main bedroom
- basic toiletries available
- coffee and tea facilities
- in kitchen there is a microwave, oven, stove, washing machine and dish washer, kitchen well stocked with cutlery and crockery
- bathtub and shower in main en-suite, shower in second bedroom
- Large garden that is fenced and safe for pets
- BBQ and outdoor seating available on middle balcony and ground floor balcony
- sauna in the main bedroom
Guests get a 10% discount on their reservation and a refund of the cleaning fee if they cancel before check-in.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Limited Room Service
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - covered)
The Eyrie is a Self-Catering in Dullstroom Mpumalanga South Africa