The Bushbaby Inn in Lydiana is centrally located with quick and easy access to the N1 and N4. It is situated on a koppie east of the National Botanical Gardens and is close to the CSIR, University of Pretoria, The Innovation Hub and the Silverton/Wattloo industrial area.
The city centre is a quick 7 km away. There are several restaurants in the vicinity, with the Watermeyer, Lynnridge mall, Glen Fair and Menlyn shopping centres close by.
Public facilities include:
- secure parking
- a business centre with wireless internet, fax and printer
- swimming pool with built-in braai
- a library stocked with a wide and wonderful range of books
- a cosy diningroom with a fire place
- and a furnished patio dappled in sunlight
5 Spacious, well appointed rooms.
Facilities available in each room include:
- a well stocked bar fridge
- hair dryer
- clothes steamer
- a glass or two of port
- and a coffee and tea tray with freshly baked supplies
Every room has it's own private entrance that also opens up to a patio and the garden.
Click to display the map