The Bushbaby Inn in Lydiana is centrally located with quick and easy access to the N1 and N4. It is situated on a koppie east of the National Botanical Gardens and is close to the CSIR, University of Pretoria, The Innovation Hub and the Silverton/Wattloo industrial area.
The city centre is a quick 7 km away. There are several restaurants in the vicinity, with the Watermeyer, Lynnridge mall, Glen Fair and Menlyn shopping centres close by.
Public facilities include:
- secure parking
- a business centre with wireless internet, fax and printer
- swimming pool with built-in braai
- a library stocked with a wide and wonderful range of books
- a cosy diningroom with a fire place
- and a furnished patio dappled in sunlight
Take the Watermeyer offramp on the N4 (first offramp after the N1/N4 interchange direction Pretoria to Witbank). From the Pretoria-side, turn left at the offramp into Watermeyer street (right and over the bridge from the Witbank side) and immediately left again into Cussonia street, which will take you back parallel to the N4, direction Pretoria. Turn Right at Piet Grobler Street. Turn left at the first street, which is Suikerbos Avenue. The Bushbaby Inn is the first entrance on the righthand side.
5 Spacious, well appointed rooms.
Facilities available in each room include:
- a well stocked bar fridge
- hair dryer
- clothes steamer
- a glass or two of port
- and a coffee and tea tray with freshly baked supplies
Every room has it's own private entrance that also opens up to a patio and the garden.