The Blue House Guesthouse is ideally situated in Tamboerskloof, Cape Town. Close to the heart of the City Bowl and its bustling attractions, we still offer a good nights sleep in the lush natural surrounds of Table Mountain and Lions Head.
Kloof and Long street shops, restaurants, and cafes are a mere 5 minute walk away. With the V&A Waterfront, Kirstenbosh Botanical Gardens, or the Clifton beaches; no more than 20 minutes by car. Its ideal for the local visitor, tourist, or the corporate traveler.
Accommodation at The Blue House Guesthouse:
With a view of Table Mountain, spacious well appointed rooms as well as a swimming pool and verandah, The Blue House exudes charm and character. Well positioned for all the attractions offered by Cape Town. Superior, Standard or Economy Rooms are offered all with top quality finishes and every possible comfort.
Some of our larger rooms can accommodate up to 4 people for the travelling family. There is off street parking at R50.00 per night should it be available. Please enquire with reception.
Hiking on Table Mountain and Lions Head
- Cancellations 0 to 7 days prior to arrival date, forfeit 100%
- Cancellations 8 to 14 days prior to arrival date, forfeit 75%
- Cancellations 15 to 21 days prior to arrival date, forfeit 50%
- Cancellations 22 to 28 days prior to arrival date, forfeit 25%
- Cancellations 28 days + prior to arrival date will incur a max 5% fee
- All cancellations must be done in writing
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Pets only by Arrangement
Airport Shuttle Service
Special Meals on Request
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Tourism Information Desk
The Blue House Guesthouse is a Guesthouse and Bed and Breakfast in Cape Town Western Cape South Africa