Camps Bay has long been a favourite destination for overseas visitors to Cape Town.
Just behind Table Mountain, nestled beneath Lions Head and the majestic Twelve Apostles, and boasting a magnificent palm fringed sandy beach, Camps Bay is a real gem.
The Bayleaf is situated in a wonderful position close to the Bay Hotel. We are one minute`s walk to the beach, shops, theatre, trendy side-walk cafs, bars and restaurants. The Bayleaf also available to let as a 4 bedroomed house!
Camps Bay enjoys a special uniqueness - come and experience it !
- (200 metres) from the beach, shops and restaurants.
- 5 -10 minutes drive to the Cableway.
- Tours and car-hire can be arranged with us.
- 40 minute drive to Winelands of Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek.
- 20-30 minute drive to Kirstenbosch and the Constantia Wine Route.
- 20 minutes drive from Cape Town International Airport.
* a Bowling club
* a Park
* Tennis and
* Squash courts
If you are coming from the airport:
- You will be on the N2.
- After 5-10 minutes, as you come off the N2
- You drive past Groote Schuur Hospital on your right.
- At this point the road divides into De Waal Drive
- (The two left lanes), and Eastern Boulevard (the three rightmost lanes).
- Either of these routes will take you into Cape Town.
* 27 The Drive, Camps Bay.
The house consists of 3 double bedrooms upstairs, and 1 double bedroom downstairs. All bedrooms are en-suite. Tastefully furnished, with wooden floors throughout. Fully equipped and serviced daily. DSTV and internet facilities.
The Bayleaf has 3 rooms.
* Orange Tree Room
* Lemon Tree Room
* Olive Tree Room
All rooms are lovely bright and sunny with French doors leading out to a garden and a pool.
Has a stunning view of Lions Head.
Bar fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and a colour TV connected to DSTV.
If required, a continental breakfast tray can be provided, at an extra charge.