The Sunset Beach Hotel is situated on a granitic presque dile with a pristine golden beach on the North West cost of Mahe. It overlooks the Indian Ocean and the spectacular bay of Beau Vallon and the mysterious islands of Silhouette and L Ile du Nord.
A long established and handsomely refurbished Seychelles Boutique retreat offering tasteful peace and privacy in a beautiful rock promontory and shaded with large trees in a cove setting.
A pathway leads down to a beautiful secluded sandy beach while an attractive pool and sun deck set above the rocks offer an alternative venue for sun bathing and swimming. The beach offers excellent snorkeling (all snorkeling equipment is provided free of charge).
With the Magnificent 'Sunset on the Rocks' bar and restaurant that overlook the ocean. The Sunset Beach lands itself to undoubtedly the best Sunset views in Seychelles.
* Games room
* Billiard Table
* Table tennis
* Boat charter
* Other restaurants nearby
* Secluded Beach with sun beds
* Complimentary snorkeling equipment use
* 7 km to capital Victoria town centre
* Nearby water sports, diving and fishing trips etc can be organized through hotel reception.
* "On the Rocks Bar offering snacks with panoramic sea views and amazing sunsets
* Outdoor swimming pool with sun beds and umbrellas overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Situated in the North Of Mahe Island. 15 minutes drive to Victoria from the International Airport.
1. Pass the clock tower up Saint Louis Road and down to Beau Vallon.
2. Upon reaching the Beau Vallon Polica station, take the road on the right and it will lead straight to Glasic.
28 tastefully furnished rooms in total compromising of 15 Ocean view rooms, 9 junior suites and Two luxury 2 bedroom 2 bathroom villas all sea facing.
* Patio or terrace
* Satellite TV
* In-room safe
* Tea/Coffee facilities
* Stocked mini-bar
* Hair dryer
* IDD telephone
* Radio/ Alarm Clock
* Nightly turn down service
* Room/laundry service