Starfish Muizenberg Beachfront
- Located in a secure complex right on the beachfront with 24 hr security and finger print access.
The False Bay coastline, from Muizenberg through to Cape Point and the surrounding inland suburbs of Constantia, Steenberg and Noordhoek (referred to as the Cape Point Route), offers visitors to Cape Town an unforgettable holiday experience, rich in heritage and a diverse range of the most exciting attractions on offer in the world’s fairest cape.
Accommodation at Starfish Muizenberg Beachfront:
Ideal for singles, or couples, this 1 bedroom apartment features free wi fi and satellite television channels and overlooks a piazza. From your front door to the beach, is only a 70 m walk.
Starfish Muizenberg Beachfront Activities:
- Excellently weekly serviced, value for money lovely accommodation
- Affordable world class restaurants and golf courses
- The oldest Wine Estatesin the Cape Province
- World renowned Chapman’s Peak Drive
- The warmer waters of the Indian Ocean 18 to 22 degrees in summer, compared to 12 14 degrees in the Atlantic Ocean, just a few kilometres away!
- Boulder’s Beach, with its colony of endangered African Penguins
- Historic Simon’s Town, the home of the South African Navy
- Kalk Bay, aquant fishing village where you can haggle for fresh fish with the locals, or choose from an abundance of seafood restaurants offering a choice of down to earth local dishes, or the finest seafood in Cape Town
- Cape Point Nature Reserve, a world heritage site one of the greatest landmarks in the world: a wild and scenically spectacular area at the tip of the African continent
- Muizenberg Beach, the most popular surfing spot in Cape Town, where a world record of 74 surfers on one wave was established in 2006
- Walking and hiking in Table Mountain National Park, another world heritage site
- Fish Hoek, with the most popular family beach in Cape Town
- land based whale-watching along the entire False Bay coastline in springtime (Aug Nov)
- Historic sites and museums galore
- Exceptionally warm and friendly locals
Click to display the map
Other Accommodation near Starfish Muizenberg Beachfront:
Accommodation options within 8km from Starfish Muizenberg Beachfront include:
This studio apartment boasts panoramic sea and mountain views from the living room, bedroom and BBQ balcony. The fully-equipped kitchenette includes gas hob, small oven, microwave, kettle, toaster and coffee plunger.
Our two-bedroom penthouse is wheelchair friendly with a large balcony overlooking Fish Hoek Beach with hammock, barbeque and panoramic sea and mountain views. It is just 400 metres from Table Mountain National Park, and a 10-minute walk to the beach.
With partial mountain and sea views, this lovely spacious apartment has a large bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge, dining table, and a small balcony with barbecue facilities. It offers a bath and shower plus separate toilet. Free wi fi.
Perched on the mountainside, high above the sea, this two-bedroom apartment features panoramic sea/mountain views from the living room and enclosed balcony. The fully equipped kitchen includes a washing machine, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle.
This romantic, brightly decorated apartment has a balcony overlooking Fish Hoek Beach with hammock, sea and mountain views. Private barbecue facility is also available. It is just 400 m from Table Mountain National Park, and a 7-minute walk to the be