Starfish Muizenberg Beachfront
- Located in a secure complex right on the beachfront with 24 hr security and finger print access.
The False Bay coastline, from Muizenberg through to Cape Point and the surrounding inland suburbs of Constantia, Steenberg and Noordhoek (referred to as the Cape Point Route), offers visitors to Cape Town an unforgettable holiday experience, rich in heritage and a diverse range of the most exciting attractions on offer in the world’s fairest cape.
Accommodation at Starfish Muizenberg Beachfront:
Ideal for singles, or couples, this 1 bedroom apartment features free wi fi and satellite television channels and overlooks a piazza. From your front door to the beach, is only a 70 m walk.
Starfish Muizenberg Beachfront Activities:
- Excellently weekly serviced, value for money lovely accommodation
- Affordable world class restaurants and golf courses
- The oldest Wine Estatesin the Cape Province
- World renowned Chapman’s Peak Drive
- The warmer waters of the Indian Ocean 18 to 22 degrees in summer, compared to 12 14 degrees in the Atlantic Ocean, just a few kilometres away!
- Boulder’s Beach, with its colony of endangered African Penguins
- Historic Simon’s Town, the home of the South African Navy
- Kalk Bay, aquant fishing village where you can haggle for fresh fish with the locals, or choose from an abundance of seafood restaurants offering a choice of down to earth local dishes, or the finest seafood in Cape Town
- Cape Point Nature Reserve, a world heritage site one of the greatest landmarks in the world: a wild and scenically spectacular area at the tip of the African continent
- Muizenberg Beach, the most popular surfing spot in Cape Town, where a world record of 74 surfers on one wave was established in 2006
- Walking and hiking in Table Mountain National Park, another world heritage site
- Fish Hoek, with the most popular family beach in Cape Town
- land based whale-watching along the entire False Bay coastline in springtime (Aug Nov)
- Historic sites and museums galore
- Exceptionally warm and friendly locals
Click to display the map