Spindrift Guesthouse is situated in Meersig, Walvis Bay and it’s a mere 1.1 km away from the Walvis Bay lagoon where guests can enjoy the bird-life it has to offer.
Accommodation comprises 7 units, suited to accommodate up to 18 guests. All rooms come equipped with comfortable beds, a bathroom fitted with a shower, bath, or both. Each unit has its own entrance and some of the units also come equipped with a balcony.
Facilities and Services:
- secure parking
- laundry services
- airport transfers by arrangement
Walvis Bay is a harbour town on the Atlantic coast in Namibia. Walvis Bay is the third-largest town in Namibia and hosts the only deepwater port in the country. As the water of the coastal area is very clean Walvis Bay is known for its high-quality fish, oysters, rock lobsters, etc.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Children aged between 0 and 2 stay free.
Children aged between 3 and 12 pay and additional fee.