SOUL on the Heads can be described as a â??hidden gemâ?? nestled on the Famous East Head of Knysna. This 6-bedroom boutique hotel offers you a beautiful ocean views from all rooms and entertainment areas. You can expect modern interior, warm-hearted service and a tranquil ambient accompanied by the soothing sound of the ocean.
We also offer alternatives, not included in the rates, such as lunches, picnic baskets, alcoholic and soft-drink beverages, spa treatments in the privacy of your own room, assisting with booking activities/excursions in and around the area such as guided nature walks, lagoon cruises, airport transfers and much, much more.
When booking your stay with us, you can be sure that you will be wined and dined with a full breakfast every morning, either inside our dining area or on the outside pool deck depending on the weather. Our SOUL team will take care of all housekeeping duties, ensuring that your suite stays neat and that all facilities are in good working order. You will be able to help yourself to complimentary hot beverages and bottled water in the comfort of your own suite.
50% of total reservation amount is required to secure your booking. Balance payable 4 weeks before arrival.
- From booking until 3 months before commencement of arrival: 35 % of total costs
- Less than 3 months before commencement of arrival: 50 % of total costs
- Less than 6 weeks before commencement of arrival: 70 % of total costs
- Less than 4 weeks before commencement of arrival: 80 % of total costs
- Less than 3 weeks before commencement of arrival: 90 % of total costs
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of arrival: 95 % of total costs
- During Peak Season (Easter, Christmas, New Year) tightened cancellation fees will apply
Accommodation at SOUL on the Heads:
Guests can choose to either book per room, per night or to book the whole property on an exclusive basis. Whatever you decide, we encourage you to stay as long as you want, as our rooms have plenty of living and cupboard space to host you for long stays and is also ideal for honeymooners and romantic get-aways.
Each of our lavish bedrooms have magnificent sea and mountain views that will leave you breathless and stir up the desire to stay with us forever.