- Simon’s Town Restaurants - Simon’s Town has a great variety of restaurants offering local and international cuisine.
- Boulders Beach Penguin Colony - A thriving colony of African Penguins and sheltered safe beaches where you can even swim with the penguins.
- Simon’s Town Waterfront - This small, friendly centre boasts an interesting variety of shops, restaurants, and a hotel with conference facilities.
- Simon’s Town Beaches - Something for everyone! Safe swimming beaches ideal for the family. Great beaches for kite surfers, windsurfers, paddlers, and divers.
- Simon’s Town Boat Trips - Boats tours from Simon’s Town jetty include harbour tours, whale watching, seal island and trips to Cape Point. Water taxi between Kalk Bay and Simon’s Town.
- Mineral World and Scratch Patch - Take a fascinating tour through a gemstone tumbling factory, scratch for your own gem stones at the scratch patch. Unusual jewellery and gift shop.
- Great White Shark cage diving - Witness one of nature’s greatest spectacles, a breaching Great white shark. Cage diving and surface viewing.
- Southern Right Whales - These gentle giants of the sea can be seen from land from June - November.
- Seal Island, False Bay - Home to 74 000 Cape Fur Seals, 24 bird species and is a natural hunting ground of the Great White Shark.
- Baboon walks - Take a walk with the baboons in their natural environment.
- Fishing - Exciting adventure and discipline of Deep Sea Fishing.
- Hiking and Biking - Mountains on one side and sea on the other. A great place to walk or cycle.
- Museums include - Simon’s Town, Heritage, Warrior toy and Naval museums.
Click to display the map