Serenahof Guest Apartments lies in the heart of the historical town of Stellenbosch and next to the First River. The Art Deco building dates back to 1940 and features elegant balconies overlooking the Helderberg mountains.
Each apartment is furnished and offers an equipped kitchen, comfortable bedroom and spacious lounge with wireless internet available.
The accommodation offers secure parking, being in the centre of town and in walking distance of the University of Stellenbosch and sport stadiums it is ideally suited when visiting the Boland on holiday, business, for sporting or academic reasons.
- 2 adjacent single beds
- Build in cupboards
- Original Canadian beach wooden floors
- Book shelf with books to read
- Day bed as couch (that can serve as additional bed)
- WiFi availability
- Stove, oven
- Tea facilities
- Washing machine
- Micro wave
- Iron & iron board
- Overlooking the Helderberg mountain
Serenahof Guest Apartments Activities:
- Wine festivals, Golf course, Art Exhibitions, Theatre
- Wine routes
- Discover the historic town of Stellenbosch on foot, then take a tour to all the surrounding wineries and experience the true flavour of the winelands.
- For dinner you are spoiled for a choice of selection of exquisite restaurants in the Stellenbosch area.
Click to display the map