Sensiri Orca is beautifully decorated for comfortable living self catering apartment. The beach villa offers five spacious bedrooms, four with en-suite bathrooms, Weskus-style braai and incredible roof deck. Beachfront with uninterrupted views of the iconic Langebaan lagoon - perfect for an unforgettable stay. Linen and towels provided.
Type of accommodation: Self Catering
Maximum nr of persons: 10
Area: Central Beachfront Langebaan on the Lagoon
Type of House: Single Storey, stairs to roof
Linen and Towels provided? Yes
• Stunning views of the lagoon
• Modern living design
• Within walking distance from the beach, restaurants and local shops
• Rooftop entertainment area
• Housekeeping is available during your stay at an additional charge
• Parking space for 2 vehicles
• Weskus-style braai
• Main en-suite bedroom- 1x King bed,
• 2nd en-suite bedroom - 1x Queen bed,
• 3rd en-suite bedroom – 2x Single beds,
• 4th bedroom – 1x Queen bed,
• 5th bedroom – 2x Single beds,
The 4th and 5th bedroom share a bathroom
Rates are negotiable for extended stays.
Sensiri Orca is beautifully decorated for comfortable living, close to the beach, amazing views from the deck upstairs. Perfect for a an unforgettable stay. Linen and towels provided. R2,000 breakage deposit payable prior to arrival.
- Cancellation 7 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of accommodation fee
- Cancellation 14 days or less prior to arrival, 50% of accommodation fee
- Cancellation more than 14 days prior to arrival, 15% of accommodation fee.
A no-show is the non-arrival of a GUEST without notification in writing by fax or email. In the case of a no-show, a no-show fee of the full amount of stay will apply.
Langebaan Holiday Homes (LHH) is a responsible property manager and will do everything possible to:
- add value to our homeowners,
- ensure a pleasant stay for guests, and
- maintain good relationships with neighbours (Holiday homes are situated in residential areas).
- right of admission to properties are reserved, and
- these Terms and Conditions are enforced strictly.
The person completing and signing the LHH Rental Agreement:
- Have to be 21 years of age and older,
- Have to be present and residing in the property for the duration of the rental period,
- Accepts full responsibility, in his personal capacity, for any losses, breakages or damages of any kind that occurs at the Holiday Home, or the content thereof, during their stay,
- Agrees to convey the Terms and Conditions to all the members of his group, and
- Accepts the responsibility to ensure that all members adhere to the stipulations of the Terms and conditions.
- Misbehaviour by guests is prohibited. The following actions are deemed as misbehaviour and hence, not tolerated
- Excessive noise and/or loud music – any time during the day or night (When neighbours can hear the music or noise it is “excessive” or “loud”)
- If at any time there are more people on the premises than agreed to in the T&C,
- Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco, 21st birthday party, matric gathering, bachelor-, hen parties and
- Any other action judged by the LHH manager as misbehaviour.
- Should a guest be guilty of misbehaviour, to the judgment of the LHH manager, the breakage deposit will not be refunded, even though no warning was issued. The signed Terms and Conditions already serves as a warning, and
- Everyone in the group may be requested to leave the premises immediately, even though no warning was issued. If guests are perceived as a risk to the holiday home, LHH may decide to refuse entrance to the holiday home even at book-in stage. In such instances payments will not be refunded.
Confirming a Reservation:
When a guest makes a booking, LHH will immediately forward a Booking Confirmation to the guest. To confirm the booking the following is expected from the guests within 48 hours:
- Read and sign the Rental Agreement and return it to LHH via E-mail, and
- Pay the required deposit. The balance is payable 7 nights prior to arrival.
Rates and payments:
- No additional cleaning fee applies,
- An additional refundable breakage deposit applies per booking,
- In order to guarantee a reservation, payment must be received on or before payment date, if not, bookings will automatically be cancelled,
- Credit card payments and repayments are only available to international guests.
Arrival & Departure:
- From 19:00 a late check-in fee of R250 per half hour, or part thereof, applies. The late check-in fee is payable in cash upon arrival.
- No check-in will be done after 20:00.
- All facilities are used at own risk. The owner or manager does not accept any liability or legal responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or injuries incurred as a result of utilising the facilities or any other injuries or damages guests or visitors may suffer at this Holiday Home or on the property.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Holiday Home.
- Pets are prohibited in the Holiday Home, except by special arrangement for guide dogs for the visually handicapped.
- Items are not to be removed from the house. Towels provided are not to be used on the beach. Guests need to provide their own beach towels.
The key/breakage deposit is normally refunded within 10 business days after departure. The following will affect the refund:
- If there are any traces, signs or smells indicating that someone was smoking in the house, the deposit will not be refunded,
- If the manager becomes aware of any act of misbehaviour as defined in this T&C’s (even after the guests have left the premises), the breakage deposit will not be refunded.
- If the windows and/or doors are left open after departure, the breakage deposit will not be refunded.
- If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the deposit.
- If there are stains on the linen, the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the deposit. The following substances are likely to leave stains on linen (this may not be a full and complete list): Blood, mascara, make-up foundation, self-tanning or quick tanning lotion and suntan oils.
- Any cost incurred to rectify the Holiday Home after the stay will be subtracted from the breakage deposit, e.g. should extra heavy cleaning be required, or if excessive dirty dishes are left.
Note: If the key/breakage deposit is not enough to cover damages or costs, the responsible person in terms of this agreement remains responsible, in his personal capacity, for costs.
The following is not be allowed at the property:
- Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco, 21st birthday party,
- Matric gatherings (even after their final exams),
- Bachelor parties and hen parties, and
- No under 21 year old will be accommodated at the property without adult supervision.