Sea Otters Lodge
offers Beachfront accommodation with sea facing en-suite bedrooms with sea view, DSTV Hotel package in all rooms, direct access onto the beach, breakfast / dinner served to overnight guests SQ, free Wi-Fi, onsite braai facilities, free onsite parking, microwave oven on each floor level, exclusive use guest lounges / dining areas and more.
Breakfast / Dinner is not included in the room rates: optional extra SQ
Special Offer: Complimentary breakfast served to overnight guests during their stay
Escape the busy city life come and enjoy some of the fine things that life has to offer. Savour the peace and quiet of this beautiful hidden gem, while listening to the waves breaking on the shore and enjoy a walk on the beach while gathering some pebbles and shells or enjoy reading a book on the sundeck whilst enjoying a refreshing beverage.
Sea Otters Lodge is a place like none other, its blissful surroundings and beautiful settings make it the ideal place for social gatherings, be it a get together, birthday, anniversary or wedding. For those couples wanting to get married near the seaside, Sea Otters Lodge guarantees an incredible experience on this magical and unforgettable day.
Sea Otters Lodge is fully licenced and caters exclusively for arranged groups for weddings, functions, year-end functions and conferences.
Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings:
- Minimum stay required during IronMan Weekend, Any other long weekend is 2 consecutive nights
- Minimum stay required during Easter Weekend is 2 consecutive nights: Peak Season
- Minimum stay required from 13 December to 12 January is 3 consecutive nights: Peak Season
Booking for 1 night only full booking amount payable as a non-refundable deposit.
Bookings 31 days or less before day of initial arrival the full booking value is payable as a non-refundable deposit.
Out of Season Bookings: Balance of the booking is payable at least 14 days prior to day of initial arrival
Peak Season Bookings: Balance of the booking is payable at least 31 days prior to day of initial arrival
Check in from 2:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Check in close at 8:00 pm, no staff on duty from 8:00 pm
Accommodation at Sea Otters Lodge & Conference Centre:
All rooms are non-smoking, guests are welcome to smoke outside at the Gazebo.
Tropical En Suites:
Double bed in room en suite with a shower.
Harbour En Suites:
Twin bedroom with 2 x Single beds in room en suite with a shower.
Paradise En Suites:
King size bed in room en suite with a separate bath and shower.
1 x Additional single sleeper couch available as an optional extra in a room for a child U/13 only from R 400 per night
All rooms sea facing with sea view. Direct access onto the beach from Sea Otters Lodge.
All rooms equipped with an en suite bathroom, LED television with DStv Hotel Package, Coffee and Tea making facility, Coffee table with two armchairs, Guest Bathroom Amenities, Heating, Dressing table with chair, Ample wardrobe space, International plug point, Heating in en suite, Private Entrance, Emergency light, Ceiling Fan and Safe. Hairdryer only available on request.
Sea Otters Lodge & Conference Centre Activities: Nearby attractions and restaurants:
- 18 km from BayWest Shopping Complex and Family Entertainment
- 9 km from Elephant Walk Restaurant and Curios Shops
- 27 km from Nelson Mandela Bay Sport Stadium
- 30 km from Nelson Mandela Bay University
- 22 km from Nelson Mandela Bay University
- 9 km from Three Legged Pig Pub & Grub
- 25 km from Boardwalk Casino Complex
- 18 km from Kraggakamma Game Park
- 17 km from Various shopping centres
- 3 km from Dizzy Dolphin Pub and Grub
- 15 km from Cape Town Fish Market
- 22 km from Port Elizabeth Airport
- 4 km from Barnacles Restaurant
- 6 km from Seaview Lion Park
- 3 km from Seaview KwikSpar
- 14 km from Mikes Kitchen
- 9 km from Filling station
- 17 km from Cinemas
- 90 km from Addo
Click to display the map