Sandton Suites is located on Grayston Drive, Sandton and offers a convenient and affordable alternative to hotel accommodation.
At Sandton Suites, we provide great up market accommodation, at a great value. We take service personally and we offer personal attention.
Situated within a secure complex with 24 hour security.
Sandton Suites is the perfect relaxed setting for company executives to reside during trips to Johannesburg, the ideal setting creates a relaxed atmosphere in which to conduct business in the privacy of an adequately furnished apartment.
Our apartments also afford the opportunity to entertain guests without leaving the complex.
Sandton Suites provide a fully furnished two bed room, two bath room suite which can sleep up to 4 people and three bed room and two bath room suites which can sleep up to 6 people
Tastefully furnished apartments consists of :
- 2 bedrooms, both en-suite
- Spacious lounge cum dining room
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Upright fridge and freezer
- Fitted hob, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Cooking utensils, crockery, and cutlery
- Airconditioning in the main bedroom
Also a restaurant, bar and gym in the complex.
Services & Facilities
Following Services are provided:
- 24-hour security
- House Keeping- Except for Week-Ends and Public Holidays
- Complimentary soft drinks on arrival.
- Premium DSTV bouquet
- Gym on Premises
- Restaurant on Premises
- Secure Parking
- Transport on Request from Airport
If traveling from the airport or Pretoria, you will be on the M 1 (south):
- Take the Grayston drive off ramp
- Turn right at the traffic lights, follow M 40 ( do not turn towards Wynberg)
- Travel over the flyover
- Pass city lodge on the left
- Pass Linden Street, traffic lights
- Pass Daisy Street, traffic lights
- Pass Town Lodge on your right
- Pass a Fuel Station with a KFC on your right
- Pass West Road. South traffic lights
- Pass Ferrari show room on your right
- Pass Mediterranean shipping on your right
- Next building is 77 Grayston Drive
Check in Office: Unit 173