This cosy and luxurious Country Retreat where game still roams freely is situated in Sable Hills Waterfront Estate. Sable House Country Retreat is set in beautiful, tranquil surroundings on the banks of the Roodeplaat dam.
With its huge windows, the tranquility and atmosphere of the region are drawn in to the country house. It is a versatile venue catering for corporate guests, holiday makers and is the ideal getaway for a romantic peaceful weekend.
World class conference facilities ideal for executive meetings and corporate breakaways:
- Accommodate up to 50 overnight guest
- Full day and half day conferences packages are available
- Classroom, cinema, U-seating
- Video conferencing available
- Multi design stage available
- All functions from a morning tea to an evening dinner
- Cater for smaller intimate functions, maximum 120 people
Accommodation at Sable House Country Retreat:
- Bed and Breakfast
- 1 luxurious family unit consisting out of: 1 spacious en-suit bedroom with corner bath and a reading corner; 2 double rooms with sharing bathroom; all rooms with LCD televisions (Satellite), DVD player, CD player/alarm clock.
- All units with wall mounted LCD television (Satellite), DVD player, CD player/alarm clock.
- Wireless, as well as cable internet throughout the lodge.
- Lunch and dinner are also available on booking.
Activities to be booked in advanced:
- Beauty treatments
- Fully equipped gymnasium with personal trainers
- Squash courts
- Airport Transfers
- Site seeing Tours
From the N1 North towards Polokwane:
- Take the Zambezi Drive off-ramp, turn right at the trafic light after the toll gate, cross two trafic lights and one fourway stop, after that take the Kameelfontein road turning out to the left
- Drive for +/- 7 km to the Sable Hills Waterfront Estate on your left. Sigh in at the main gate as a visiting guest to SABLE HOUSE (stand 277).
- Proceed through second gate and follow the road to the Club House, just before the tennis court turn left, at the T-junction turn left again, after 50m turn left into the Main Entrance at SABLE HOUSE