This cosy and luxurious Country Retreat where game still roams freely is situated in Sable Hills Waterfront Estate. Sable House Country Retreat
is set in beautiful, tranquil surroundings on the banks of the Roodeplaat dam.
With its huge windows, the tranquility and atmosphere of the region are drawn in to the country house. It is a versatile venue catering for corporate guests, holiday makers and is the ideal getaway for a romantic peaceful weekend.
World class conference facilities ideal for executive meetings and corporate breakaways:
- Accommodate up to 50 overnight guest
- Full day and half day conferences packages are available
- Classroom, cinema, U-seating
- Video conferencing available
- Multi design stage available
- All functions from a morning tea to an evening dinner
- Cater for smaller intimate functions, maximum 120 people
Accommodation at Sable House Country Retreat:
- Bed and Breakfast
- 1 luxurious family unit consisting out of: 1 spacious en-suit bedroom with corner bath and a reading corner; 2 double rooms with sharing bathroom; all rooms with LCD televisions (Satellite), DVD player, CD player/alarm clock.
- 12 Self-catering units: two en suite bedrooms, computer corner, lovely lounge and dining room opening onto a private balcony with braai facilities, full kitchen with extra luxuries as dishwasher.
- All units with wall mounted LCD television (Satellite), DVD player, CD player/alarm clock.
- Wireless, as well as cable internet throughout the lodge.
- Self-catering includes a daily cleaning service.
- Lunch and dinner are also available on booking.
Activities to be booked in advanced:
- Beauty treatments
- Fully equipped gymnasium with personal trainers
- Squash courts
- Airport Transfers
- Site seeing Tours
We verbleven 6 nachten in Sable House en het was fantastisch: een veilige rustige omgeving, mooie schone kamers, zeer vriendelijk personeel, heerlijk afwisselend ontbijt, een prima restaurant in de buurt. Het enige nadeel: 's avonds was het restaurant niet altijd open en er was geen gelegenheid nog gezellig iets te drinken.