Rosebank Lodge Guest House provides a restful stopover for our corporate and leisure travellers. The Lodge is situated very close to the Rosebank Gautrain station as well as the Rosebank Mall with many large companies such as Sasol etc.,in a close by Jacaranda-lined street and conveniently located in the suburb of Parkwood/Rosebank.
Seven comfortable bedrooms are all en-suite with TV`s with DSTV/M-Net, under floor heating, electric blankets, radio/clock alarm, hairdryers and hospitality trays. Some have DVD players and ipod docks. Seven rooms open onto the garden and one semi self catering superior room includes a small fridge, microwave and a supply of cutlery and crockery for longer stays.
Full South African breakfasts are served in the dining room or on the patio, weather permitting. Secure parking is available and airport transfers or tours can be arranged on request. We also offer a laundry service, fax and complimentary wireless internet facilities.
The Rosebank CBD as well as Rosebank Gautrain Station is within safe, easy walking distance as is the Rosebank Clinic and other major shopping, entertainment and business centres, Conference centres, Golf courses, theatres, Museums, Art Galleries and the M1/N1 motorway are all easily accessible.
Nearby Places of Interest:
* Rosebank Gautrain station with links to Pretoria and Johannesburg as well as the airport
* The Rooftop Market, Rosbank Sundays only
* Goodman Art Gallery
* The Johannesburg Zoo - Zoo Lake -
* Moyos Restaurant (Zoo Lake & Melrose Arch)
* South African Museum of Military History
* Goethe Institute for German culture
* Alliance Francaise, Parkview
* Houghton Golf Club
* Killarney Golf Club
* The Royal Johannesburg Golf Club
* Wanderers Cricket Stadium (home of SA Cricket)
* The Rosebank Mall
* The Zone - Rosebank
* Melrose Arch Centre
* Hyde Park Shopping Centre
* Sandton City Shopping Centre
* The Rosebank Rooftop Market (every Sunday)
* INet Bridge
* Sasol Head Office
* Pan African Gold
* Caxton Publishing
* Glenhove Conference Centre as well as
* IIR Conference Centre
Rosebank Lodge is situated 3 blocks from Rosebank Mall.
- Proceed South along Oxford Road, pass Rosebank Mall, cross over Glenhove Rd and turn 2nd rd. right.
- From the M1: If you're coming on the M1 heading south, take the Glenhove off ramp.
- Turn right across the bridge and head up the hill until the intersection with Oxford Road.
- Turn left into Oxford and 2nd turn right into Rutland. Please call us for any assistance.
* 75 Rutland Rd, Parkwood, Rosebank area, Johannesburg.