Rosebank Lodge Guest House provides a restful stopover for our corporate and leisure travellers. The Lodge is situated very close to the Rosebank Gautrain station as well as the Rosebank Mall with many large companies such as Sasol etc.,in a close by Jacaranda-lined street and conveniently located in the suburb of Parkwood/Rosebank.
Seven comfortable bedrooms are all en-suite with TV`s with DSTV/M-Net, under floor heating, electric blankets, radio/clock alarm, hairdryers and hospitality trays. Some have DVD players and ipod docks. Seven rooms open onto the garden and one semi self catering superior room includes a small fridge, microwave and a supply of cutlery and crockery for longer stays.
Full South African breakfasts are served in the dining room or on the patio, weather permitting. Secure parking is available and airport transfers or tours can be arranged on request. We also offer a laundry service, fax and complimentary wireless internet facilities.
The Rosebank CBD as well as Rosebank Gautrain Station is within safe, easy walking distance as is the Rosebank Clinic and other major shopping, entertainment and business centres, Conference centres, Golf courses, theatres, Museums, Art Galleries and the M1/N1 motorway are all easily accessible.
Rooms:4 Double Rooms:
These rooms have double-beds with accompanying electric blankets, under floor heating and a DSTV bouquet in a peaceful, relaxing environment.
3 Twin-bed Rooms:
These rooms have twin beds for 2 people sharing and include electric blankets to warm and comfort!
Rosebank Lodge Activities:
Nearby Places of Interest:
* Rosebank Gautrain station with links to Pretoria and Johannesburg as well as the airport
* The Rooftop Market, Rosbank Sundays only
* Goodman Art Gallery
* The Johannesburg Zoo - Zoo Lake -
* Moyos Restaurant (Zoo Lake & Melrose Arch)
* South African Museum of Military History
* Goethe Institute for German culture
* Alliance Francaise, Parkview
* Houghton Golf Club
* Killarney Golf Club
* The Royal Johannesburg Golf Club
* Wanderers Cricket Stadium (home of SA Cricket)
* The Rosebank Mall
* The Zone - Rosebank
* Melrose Arch Centre
* Hyde Park Shopping Centre
* Sandton City Shopping Centre
* The Rosebank Rooftop Market (every Sunday)
* INet Bridge
* Sasol Head Office
* Pan African Gold
* Caxton Publishing
* Glenhove Conference Centre as well as
* IIR Conference Centre
Click to display the map