Plumbago offers self-catering, business or holiday accommodation in both Hout Bay as well as in Simon's Town at Plumbago Villa
A tranquil & peaceful country atmosphere welcomes you. Panoramic valley, mountain & sea views add to the rural setting in an indigenous garden.
Plumbago Garden Suite is fully appointed ensuring gracious living. A holiday home offering an independent lifestyle:
* two bedrooms (max. four guests )
* spacious lounge / dining area opening to a sunny deck
* well equipped kitchen
* bathroom plus shower
* off-street parking ( x two vehicles )
* free of any stairs allowing easy access
* shady trees & braai facility for garden comfort & relaxation
* no smoking, no pets
Central to the Peninsula yet within easy reach of all amenities & places of interest in the Cape Town area:
* Kirstenbosch, 15minutes
* Table Mountain Cableway, 20minutes
* Waterfront, 20minutes
* Choice of Golf courses, 30minutes
* C T Airport, 30 minutes
* H/B Harbour & beach, 5minutes
Banks, restaurants, library, specialised medical facilities, several supermarkets, pharmacy, laundry, etc. are located near the beach .a few minutes drive from Plumbago'.
Explore Hout Bay and the environs of Cape Town from Plumbago Garden Suite:
* numerous walks & the World of Birds
* visit Duiker Island ( seal island )
* local restaurants & weekly craft market
* museum, heritage & historical sites
* local wineries & golf courses
* choice of sandy beaches (Hout Bay, Llandudno, Noordhoek, Camps Bay)
Take a trip to see the seal colony from colourful Hout Bay harbour .a busy mix of leisure & fishing craft. View curios from quayside vendors. Taste freshly prepared fish n chips.
Chapmans Peak Drive offers spectacular photo opportunities and whale watching (in season).
Plumbago Garden Suite is your comfortable holiday home base in Hout Bay.
From Cape Town Airport (follow road signs):
Take N2 highway towards Cape Town City
Turn left towards Muizenberg on M3 route
Turn right at traffic light into Rhodes Drive and continue beyond Kirstenbosch entrance.
Turn right towards Hout Bay via Constantia Nek.
At Constantia Nek; half about traffic circle towards Hout Bay.
Continue to next traffic circle ( 5km )
At traffic circle turn right; cross riverbridge; towards Llandudno.
Turn right into Valley Road; first left into Lentedal Road then second right into Nooitgedacht Drive
30 Nooitgedacht Drive, Hout Bay.