Plumbago offers self-catering, business or holiday accommodation in both Hout Bay
as well as in Simon's Town at Plumbago Villa
A tranquil & peaceful country atmosphere welcomes you. Panoramic valley, mountain & sea views add to the rural setting in an indigenous garden.
Plumbago Garden Suite is fully appointed ensuring gracious living. A holiday home offering an independent lifestyle:
* two bedrooms (max. four guests )
* spacious lounge / dining area opening to a sunny deck
* well equipped kitchen
* bathroom plus shower
* off-street parking ( x two vehicles )
* free of any stairs allowing easy access
* shady trees & braai facility for garden comfort & relaxation
* no smoking, no pets
Central to the Peninsula yet within easy reach of all amenities & places of interest in the Cape Town area:
* Kirstenbosch, 15minutes
* Table Mountain Cableway, 20minutes
* Waterfront, 20minutes
* Choice of Golf courses, 30minutes
* C T Airport, 30 minutes
* H/B Harbour & beach, 5minutes
Banks, restaurants, library, specialised medical facilities, several supermarkets, pharmacy, laundry, etc. are located near the beach ….a few minutes drive from ‘Plumbago'.Hout Bay
Explore Hout Bay and the environs of Cape Town from Plumbago Garden Suite:
* numerous walks & ‘the World of Birds‘
* visit Duiker Island ( seal island )
* local restaurants & weekly craft market
* museum, heritage & historical sites
* local wineries & golf courses
* choice of sandy beaches (Hout Bay, Llandudno, Noordhoek, Camps Bay)
Take a trip to see the seal colony from colourful Hout Bay harbour ….a busy mix of leisure & fishing craft. View curios from quayside vendors. Taste freshly prepared ‘fish n chips‘.
Chapmans Peak Drive offers spectacular photo opportunities and whale watching (in season).
Plumbago Garden Suite is your comfortable holiday home base in Hout Bay.