Plett River Lodge is the ideal holiday destination for discerning guests who enjoy comfortable, yet luxurious accommodation set on a relaxing estate.
Only 5 km from Plettenberg Bay, on the Bitou River, Plett River Lodge offers breathtaking views of Plettenberg Bay`s spectacular countryside. Early morning sunrise over the Bitou River - a Fish Eagle calling in the distance - Plett River Lodge is truly a unique experience!
All guests staying at Plett River Lodge will enjoy a 20% discount on either a 2 hour Game Drive or a 2 hours horse safari at Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve, a quick 10 minute drive away.
Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve is the largest Game Reserve in the Western Cape of South Africa and has over 35 different species on the reserve. Enjoy all that the glorious Garden Route has to offer, whilst spoiling yourself in our luxury home at Plettenberg Bay.
Accommodation at Plett River Lodge:
Beautifully yet simply decorated in a rustic, contemporary style with cement screeded floors, woven coir rugs, neutral colours and warm fabrics, each room offers a large en-suite bathroom with bath, shower and double vanities.
Rooms are airy and light with large windows showing panoramic vistas of the Bitou River or the estate gardens. Each has a dressing table, television and panel heater / fans. Beds are elegantly dressed with cotton linen and throws.
Five rooms open through double doors onto the viewing deck which overlooks the Bitou River. Each of these rooms has a private section of covered deck to shade them from the African sun, as well as a comfortable seating area under a reeded roof where guests can spend hours reading or bird watching.
The River Lodge is a child-friendly establishment and offers two family rooms, with either twin beds or a sleeper couch for two children under 12. Cots are available on request.
- Enjoy all that the glorious Garden Route has to offer, whilst spoiling yourself in our luxury home at Plettenberg Bay.
- Activies include whale and dolphin watching, fine dining in Plett, mountain biking, river rafting, abseiling, ocean tours, and many more.
- Or simply stroll down to the beach and enjoy a sundowner as you admire Plettenberg Bay over a tranquil sunset. All guests of Plett River Lodge will enjoy a discount of 20% on either a 2 hour Game Drive or a 2 hours horse safari at Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve, a quick 10 minute drive away.
- Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve is the largest Game Reserve in the Western Cape of South Africa and has over 35 different species on the reserve.
- Cancel on arrival or during stay - the full payment due.
- Cancel 0 to 14 days before arrival date or no show - full deposit is forfeited.
- Cancel 15 to 28 days before arrival - 75% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever is greater) is forfeited.
- Cancel 28+ days before arrival - 50% of deposit is forfeited.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Parking (off-street - open)
Plett River Lodge is a Guesthouse and Bed and Breakfast in Plettenberg Bay Western Cape South Africa