Place To Be offers you self caterering accommodation in Dana Bay.
* Stunning sea view, nature & sea life - birdlife, bushbuck, tortoise, dolphins sighted regularly
* Whale at sight during their season (June/July)
* Fresh walk morning time, hiking, diving, swimming, bungy jump - 35 km away
* Fishing, on the rocks - Dana Bay 3rd beach - one of the best in area,fish aquarium 10 km away
* 2 km from nearest beach, at least five more good and safe beaches in the area
* 15 min to nearest game resort, 1 hour to Cango Caves & arts and culture festival in Oudshoorn in April,
* 8 km away from golf course - one of the best in South-Africa
* Outside braai/BBQ, enjoying fresh clean air, shopping malls, church, mosque, clubs, restuarants, cinema, laundry in close proximity
* Safe, clean and upmarket suburb. Mosselbay have the 2nd best temperate climate in the world next to Hawaii-cool place!!
* River nearby, Gourits, Little Brak and Great Brak, Estuary into the Indian Ocean
* Elephant and horse riding nearby
* 6 km away from Garden Route Casino
3 Bedroom Unit
3 bedroom unit which sleeps 6 persons. The unit has 3 bedrooms with a double bed in the main bedroom as well as the 2nd bedroom and 2 x single beds in 3rd bedroom.
The unit shares 1 1/2 bathroom with shower. The unit has an open plan kitchen and lounge.
2 Bedroom Unit
2 Bedroom apartment with en-suite garage and sleeps 4 people. The main bedroom has a double bed, while the second bedroom has 2 x single beds. The unit shares 1 bathroom with an open plan kitchen and lounge. There is a sleeper couch available in the lounge.
Coming from Cape Town:
Use N2 to Goerge. Follow the road until you passed PetroSA Refinery at your left hand side, turn into at the R102 to Mosselbay.
At the 1 st robot turn right into the road (Flora Road) that leads to Dana Bay.
Cross the 1 st fourway - Caltex Garage at your left handside and follow the road (Flora) to the next fourway - Blom's Pub & Grill at your right handside
Turn left into Heideweg and proceed to no.17