Pietsmitfontein - “Peaceful townhouse on famous golf estate”. Just a 2-minute stroll to the Clubhouse, driving range and pool, this light and airy 3-bedroomed townhouse is located on the secure Langebaan Country and Golf Estate.It has lovingly been upgraded with new floors and decorated with a Boho/Moroccan touch which can be seen in the unique artwork throughout, an ideal getaway on an eco-friendly Estate.
3 spacious Bedrooms with queen beds in each, all with a balconies. Separate guest toilet downstairs. Guests have access to the pool, putt-putt, and restaurants, as well as walks and cycling on the demarcated pathways, where prolific wildlife such as buck, tortoises and birds can be seen.
Relax in the bright open plan living space downstairs which consists of an open plan living and entertainment area. The living room opens onto the back garden with outdoor bench and is an ideal spot to have a braai and observe the resident mongoose.
The roomy Living room has trendy couches, where one can lounge and watch your favourite sports or movies on the large 55-inch TV with full DSTV bouquet. The focal point of this room is the restored 1967 workbench. Take a seat at the 6-seater dining table next to the indoor braai on chilly Winter evenings.
The spacious kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, oven and hob, French press coffee pot and other essential items and opens into the dining room.
Pietsmitfontein boasts 3 spacious bedrooms each with comfortable Queen-sized beds made up with luxury percale linen and towels. Enjoy the views from the balcony in each bedroom.
Relax in the main bedroom with fynbos views of the garden and koppie and soak in the large corner bath in the full private bathroom. The main bedroom shares a balcony with bedroom 2.
Bedroom 2 also has views of the fynbos garden and shares the family bathroom (shower, basin & toilet) with bedroom 3. Enjoy the third bedroom, ‘Bird room’ which has a view over the bowling green and a glimpse of the lagoon from the balcony.
The perfect location and ultimate space for to de-stress with friends and family
Receive 10% Discount on bookings between 24 May 2022 - 8 August 2022
A self catering 6 sleeper in Langebaan Golf Estate with access to the estate amenities. 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Quality Linen and towels provided. No pets. R1,500 breakage deposit payable. Communal Pool.
Cancellation policy on bookings made via third parties. The policy of said third party applies:
Cancellation more than 14 days prior to arrival = 50% of accommodation fee
Cancellation 14 days or less prior to arrival = 100% of accommodation fee
A no-show is the non-arrival of a GUEST without notification in writing by fax or email. In the case of a no-show, a no-show fee of the full amount of stay will apply.
Langebaan Holiday Homes (LHH) is a responsible property manager and will do everything possible to:
- add value to our homeowners,
- ensure a pleasant stay for guests, and
- maintain good relationships with neighbours (Holiday homes are situated in residential areas).
- right of admission to properties are reserved, and
- these Terms and Conditions are enforced strictly.
The person completing and signing the LHH Rental Agreement:
- Have to be 21 years of age and older,
- Have to be present and residing in the property for the duration of the rental period,
- Accepts full responsibility, in his personal capacity, for any losses, breakages or damages of any kind that occurs at the Holiday Home, or the content thereof, during their stay,
- Agrees to convey the Terms and Conditions to all the members of his group, and
- Accepts the responsibility to ensure that all members adhere to the stipulations of the Terms and conditions.
- Misbehaviour by guests is prohibited. The following actions are deemed as misbehaviour and hence, not tolerated
- Excessive noise and/or loud music – any time during the day or night (When neighbours can hear the music or noise it is “excessive” or “loud”)
- If at any time there are more people on the premises than agreed to in the T&C,
- Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco, 21st birthday party, matric gathering, bachelor-, hen parties and
- Any other action judged by the LHH manager as misbehaviour.
- Should a guest be guilty of misbehaviour, to the judgment of the LHH manager, the breakage deposit will not be refunded, even though no warning was issued. The signed Terms and Conditions already serves as a warning, and
- Everyone in the group may be requested to leave the premises immediately, even though no warning was issued. If guests are perceived as a risk to the holiday home, LHH may decide to refuse entrance to the holiday home even at book-in stage. In such instances payments will not be refunded.
Confirming a Reservation:
When a guest makes a booking, LHH will immediately forward a Booking Confirmation to the guest. To confirm the booking the following is expected from the guests within 48 hours:
- Read and sign the Rental Agreement and return it to LHH via E-mail, and
- Pay the required deposit. The balance is payable 7 nights prior to arrival.
Rates and payments:
- No additional cleaning fee applies,
- An additional refundable breakage deposit applies per booking,
- In order to guarantee a reservation, payment must be received on or before payment date, if not, bookings will automatically be cancelled,
- Credit card payments and repayments are only available to international guests.
Arrival & Departure:
- From 19:00 a late check-in fee of R250 per half hour, or part thereof, applies. The late check-in fee is payable in cash upon arrival.
- No check-in will be done after 20:00.
- All facilities are used at own risk. The owner or manager does not accept any liability or legal responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or injuries incurred as a result of utilising the facilities or any other injuries or damages guests or visitors may suffer at this Holiday Home or on the property.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Holiday Home.
- Pets are prohibited in the Holiday Home, except by special arrangement for guide dogs for the visually handicapped.
- Items are not to be removed from the house. Towels provided are not to be used on the beach. Guests need to provide their own beach towels.
The key/breakage deposit is normally refunded within 10 business days after departure. The following will affect the refund:
- If there are any traces, signs or smells indicating that someone was smoking in the house, the deposit will not be refunded,
- If the manager becomes aware of any act of misbehaviour as defined in this T&C’s (even after the guests have left the premises), the breakage deposit will not be refunded.
- If the windows and/or doors are left open after departure, the breakage deposit will not be refunded.
- If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the deposit.
- If there are stains on the linen, the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the deposit. The following substances are likely to leave stains on linen (this may not be a full and complete list): Blood, mascara, make-up foundation, self-tanning or quick tanning lotion and suntan oils.
- Any cost incurred to rectify the Holiday Home after the stay will be subtracted from the breakage deposit, e.g. should extra heavy cleaning be required, or if excessive dirty dishes are left.
Note: If the key/breakage deposit is not enough to cover damages or costs, the responsible person in terms of this agreement remains responsible, in his personal capacity, for costs.
The following is not be allowed at the property:
- Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco, 21st birthday party,
- Matric gatherings (even after their final exams),
- Bachelor parties and hen parties, and
- No under 21 year old will be accommodated at the property without adult supervision.
from Cape Town International airport to Point of Check In
The check in point is at the offices of Langebaan Holiday Homes which is at a different location than the property you will be staying at.
From Cape Town International Airport, take Exit 14 towards the N7/Vanguard. Drive on the N7 in the direction of Malmesbury. Continue straight and after 26 km, turn left onto the Melkbosstrand road/M19/R304. Follow the Melkbosstrand road /M19. At the first traffic lights turn right onto the West Coast road/R27 and head north towards Velddrif for 88 km. Turn Left onto the Langebaan access road just after the Engen 1-Stop garage. Continue on this road, past the Langebaan Country Estate, and past 4 traffic circles. Our offices are on your left on the corner of Oostewal Street and Vondeling Street and Malgas Crecsent. Please park your car and collect your keys as well as directions to your accommodation at reception.