Pelagus Guest House offers you accommodation in Hermanus that has all the elements necessary for a stay that is truly special. Our position, our style and our dedication to the highest standards ensure that the accommodation we provide meets your expectations.
Pelagus guest house is within walking distance of quaint village shops, restaurants and just a stroll from the cliff top for the best views of dolphins and whales.
A spectacular view of the ocean and the sound of waves greet you on arrival at Pelagus Guest House; youll awake to the smell of a fresh sea breeze and seaside sounds every morning and youll be able to relax on the patio and enjoy the vista of Walker Bay whenever it pleases you.
* Relax with a good book and a sea view in our library;
* Lounge in front of our cozy fireplace;
* Enjoy an invigorating dip in our own swimming pool where you can sun-tan in complete privacy;
* Walk along the cliff path to the harbour and return to the peace of Pelagus to sip a fine Cape wine.
There are a range of activities, sites and adventures in and around Hermanus for you to enjoy, including world class golf courses and beautiful beaches that are very close to the guest house, and a myriad of events that happen throughout the year.
Secure parking. Credit cards accepted. Children over the age of ten years welcome.
Directions from Cape Town:
- Take the N2 South to Hermanus
- Carry straight on past Vermont, Onrus, Sandbaai until you get to the traffic lights with the Gateway Shopping Centre on your Right Hand side.
- After going straight through these traffic lights look out for the Hermanus Vetinary Clinic on your Right.
- Turn right at the clinic into Albertyn Street.
- Take the second road left into Church Street.
- We're on your right - number 11.
Accommodation at Pelagus Guest House consists of 7 individually styled rooms with en-suite bathrooms. This includes a Penthouse suite that accommodates 4.
Each room has satellite TV, bar fridge, tea tray and safe - as well as the sound of the ocean and the smell of Hermanus' Champagne Air of course!
The combination of our sea front position, the elegantly comfortable accommodation and our dedication to high standards of service, privacy and security provide ensures you experience truly superior accommodation in Hermanus.
Those little extras that make the difference at Pelagus Guest House:
- Complimentary Port and Sherry
- Complimentary chocolates in each room
- Tea (herbal and Ceylon) and coffee facilities in each room (hot chocolate also available) - white sugar and artificial sweetners
- Mini bar fridge with cold, water and alcoholic beverages in each room
- Satellite tv with remote (hotel bouquet)
- Heaters in each bathroom
- Connection for electric shavers
- Liquid soap dispensers in all rooms
- Electronic / manual safes in all rooms