Parker Cottage is situated within easy walking distance of the city centre, some of the finest Restaurants in Cape Town are a few blocks away and a few minutes drive to some of the best beaches in the Cape, a two minute drive to Table Mountain.
Parker Cottage was built in 1895 and owned by the well known architect at the time, John Parker. It was lovingly restored to its former beauty with all the modern conveniences.
Relax in the lounge or on the front veranda overlooking the charming garden enjoying a leisurely health or English breakfast or a drink or pot of tea.
Leisurely health or English breakfasts are served on the veranda, weather permitting, or in the dining room.
Services & Facilities:
- Airport transfers, car hire and tours can be arranged.
- Internet and fax facilities are available.
- Regret no children under 14 or pets.
- All major credit cards accepted.
If you wish to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula, drive to the famous wine lands of Stellenbosch, Paarl or Franshoek, or do business in the city centre, this peaceful, luxury retreat is your ideal choice.
- If cancelled 31 days or more prior to arrival: 10% of Total Accommodation.
- If cancelled 15 to 30 days prior to arrival: 25% of Total Accommodation.
- If cancelled 8 to 14 days prior to arrival: 50% of Total Accommodation.
- If cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival, or in the event of a “no show” or early departure the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged.
3 Carsten Street Tamboerskloof Cape Town
Bed & Breakfast accommodation is offered in eight double en-suite bedrooms. Relax in the lounge or on the front veranda overlooking the garden.
The eight double en-suite bedrooms are all warm and colourfully decorated for your comfortwith crisp white linen and fresh flowers adorning the rooms, the ideal environment to sit back and enjoy our complimentary sherry.
Our two Luxury Rooms have either twin beds or a Queen-size bed, fireplaces and beautifully appointed en-suite bathrooms with baths and separate showers.
Our beautifully decorated Standard Rooms have double, Queen-size or twin beds and are all en-suite with either bath and over head showers or showers only. Two of the rooms have air -conditioning.