The Outlook Lodge is one of those establishments, perfectly situated to meet all our clients specific needs and requests. From discerning travelers, professionals and avid safari enthusiasts, our lodge will meet your expectations.
We are situated within 10 minutes drive from Johannesburg International Airport, and offer airport transfers at R100 per transfer between the Lodge and ORT for 1-4 pax.
Originally established as an overnight stop for our guests embarking on safari with us, it has developed into so much more and now confidently claims to be a lodge that surpasses international standards and maintains the highest possible levels of professionalism, hygiene and comfort.
If youre in Johannesburg for business, plan on traveling in South Africa, or are about to join us on safari, you will not be disappointed.
Outlook Lodge accommodation:
Our lodge can be described as a luxury establishment where rooms are large and beautifully furnished.
Coffee and tea making facilities are available in every room as well as satellite television. All rooms have their own private bathroom facilities.
Public areas such as the lounge and bar area are friendly and unassuming with fireplaces scattered throughout the lodge.
The lounge is the ideal place to watch a wildlife documentary, read a book or simply relax with friends and family.
* Soweto tours
* Pretoria city tour
* Johannesburg city tours
* Korsman Bird Sanctuary
* Reflexology and therapeutic massages
- Immediatly after departing the airport, take the R21 to Boksburg, continue on the highway past the Grffiths Road turnoff.
- At four kilometres take the N12 turnoff to Witbank (left). After four kilometres take the M43 Atlas Road turnoff.
- At the traffic light turn into Lakefield Ave, continue over set of traffic lights ( Lakefield Square on the left) and at 0.7 kilometres you arrive at a split in the road.
- Take the right split ( Planet Fitness Gym passes on the left). After 0.4 kilometres you get Sunnyside Ave, turn right into Sunnyside Ave.
- After 0.3 kilometres you arrive at the corner of Sunnyside Ave and Ambleside Road.
* The Lodge is situated on the corner of these two road. Please use the entrance in Ambleside Road.