Olivier`s Rust is located in De Rust which is a small, quiet and tranquil countryside in the Garden Route, Western Cape.
On those hot summer days Olivier`s Rust has a swimming pool to cool off in, that is surrounded by lush green grass where children can run around and play on, and undercover braai/barbecue facilities are available to use when one does not feel like cooking.
There is safe parking for your vehicles and trailers whilst you explore the spectacular nature and historical buildings in the village of De Rust, either on foot or donkey cart rides (which can be arranged on request) or adventure riding (mountain bikes and off road motorbikes).
All in all, Olivier`s Rust is perfect for those guests wanting a comfortable and quiet self-catering getaway with the option of having a few activities a drive away to make some great memories.
Facilities at Olivier`s Rust:
- Free WIFI around the whole property
- Braai facilities which are undercover
- Braai wood provided at a small fee
- Laundry service, per arrangement
- A salt chlorinated swimming pool to cool you down on those hot summer days
- Safe, off-street parking provided
- Olivier`s Rust is within walking distance from restaurants, shops and the local supermarket
Accommodation at Olivier`s Rust:
Olivier`s Rust offers eight comfortable, fully equipped self-catering chalets which are serviced daily and is fully air conditioned and sleeps up to one to four people in each.
Each chalet is decorated exactly the same in light, neutral tones and has double and two single beds with an en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bath, as well as a fully equipped kitchenette with built-in cupboards that has ample storage space for crockery and cutlery. The kitchenette has a bar fridge, microwave, two plate stove and tea/coffee facilities.
For parents for who are traveling with infants, camper-cots are available on request.
Our eight comfortable, self-catering units offer you the following:
- Each unit sleeps up to four persons.
- A double bed and two single beds are at your disposal (camper cot available on request).
- En-suite bathroom with both bath and shower.
- Fully equipped kitchenette, with microwave, stove and bar fridge.
- Air conditioning.
- Plasma television.
Daily housekeeping service (it means that mom can also relax).
Health and Climate:
Very hot in the summer and cold and wet in the winter. De Rust normally receives about 240mm of rain per year, with rainfall occuring throughout the year.
Adventure activities such as MTB, off road Motorbiking, hiking, wine tasting on the Route 62.
Donkey trails. Close to Meyringspoort, Swartberg Pass, Baviaans Kloof and 33 km from Oudtshoorn and 82 km from George Airport.
- Cancellation between 7 and 14 days before arrival date - 50% of the total cost of your stay.
- Cancellation less than 7 days before arrival date - full deposit will be forfeited.
- Any refund due to you will be made within 7 working days after receipt of the required information.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Pets only by Arrangement
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Parking (off-street - open)
Hiking / Walking Trails
Olivier's Rust is a Self-Catering in De Rust Western Cape South Africa