Oak Manor is a newly renovated 9-bedroomed property with self-catering studio apartments that have a contemporary feel and is situated in the heart of the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town. Set in the leafy suburb of Newlands (which is at the foot of Table Mountain), across from the iconic Newlands Cricket Ground, which is the home of the Cape Cobras (Western Cape’s own cricket team).
Most popular landmarks:
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Table Mountain
- Groot Constantia
- V&A Waterfront
- World of Birds
- Chapman’s Peak
- Rhodes Memorial
- Irma Stern Museum
- Rondebosch Common
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 0% of the booking total.
Oak Manor offers superior upmarket accommodation with a garden, sun terrace, swimming pool, free WiFi and free safe private parking. Boasting family rooms, child and pet friendly rooms (by prior arrangement), each room comes with a microwave, crockery, cutlery, fridge, kettle, hairdryer, desk, flat-screen television (with Netflix), private bathroom with shower and large wardrobe space. All rooms at Oak Manor are Non-Smoking rooms, smoking is permitted in the designated smoking area.