Welcome to O`Hannas B&B & Selfcatering
accommodation, Plettenberg bay, where we pride ourselves on our quality of service and the variety in accommodation we are able to offer the discerning traveler.
We cater for all accommodation needs, from the budgeting back-packer to those who like to splash out on luxury, as well as the romantic honeymooners who come to enjoy and revel in the splendor and magnificence our beautiful Garden Route has to offer.
O`Hannas offers competitive prices throughout the year making it not only affordable and convenient, but the smartest choice in accommodation this side of the great wall of China. Step inside and let us show you around. Welcome.Facilities and Services:
* English and Continental Breakfast
* Free Wi-fi
* Iron/Ironing Board
* Non-smoking rooms
* Safe Deposit Box
* DSTV Television (Hotel Package)
* Coffee/Tea Maker in Room
* Room serviced daily
* Conference Room
* Community Diner
* Conference Room
* Garden Route Activity bookings
* Information Centre
* Board GamesAccommodation at O`Hannas B&B & Selfcatering:
With 9 comfortable rooms and self-catering units at O`Hannas it is ideal for large tour groups, wedding parties, corporate function attendees or large families.Honeymoon Suites:
These Honeymoon suites are to die for. Spacious and luxurious, with tea and coffee making facilities and DSTV. The Spa baths are just what you need after an eventful day in Plettenberg Bay.Luxury Rooms:
These rooms are luxurious and spacious. They come standard with tea and coffee making facilities, DSTV and mini fridges for you to store your perishables. Two of the rooms have balconies.Small Self catering:
A smaller Self catering unit for the smaller family, comfortably sleeps 5 people. It also has secure parking, barbecue facilities and is fully equipped, making it ideal for the family that does it themselves.Standard Rooms:
The standard rooms are comfortable and intimately decorated. All are en-suite and comes standard with tea and coffee making facilities and DSTV. These rooms are ideal for travelling businessmen to the small family or take the entire house for a large family.
O' Hannas B&B & Selfcatering Activities:
- Plettenberg Bay, or Plett, as it is more familiarly known, is the most fashionable spot on the Garden Route and has been called the Riviera of Africa.
- With fabulous beaches stretching for miles, whole neighbourhoods of expensive summer homes hogging the best views, a couple of championship golf courses, and half a dozen world class polo fields.
Reception/ Information Desk will be able to make your reservations and get discounts on activities in the area.
- But there is more to Plett than glitz and glamour. It is one of the best boat based whale and dolphin watching destinations in the world, the diving is good, the surfing is great, and the fabulous Harkerville mountain biking trails are about halfway between Plett and Knysna.
- There are some awesome hikes close to the town and loads of great day walks. You can do a tandem skydive, fly in a glider or just do a scenic whale and dolphin watching flight.
- Plett is absolutely stuffed with great restaurants, good hotels and wonderful little coffee shops.
Click to display the map
O' Hannas B&B & Selfcatering Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
Slightly cool and impersonal feel to the place, owner seemed unsure as to status of our booking, breakfast was ordered on a sheet the day before, not the usual South Afican guest house way. Room was ok - functional and central.
Rating: Reviewed by David Wiseman over a year ago