Nell’s B&B is situated in Kleinbaai, in the Cape Overstrand area, also known as the Cape Whale Coast.
Kleinbaai is known world wide for shark cage diving and boat based whale viewing trips. Kleinbaai is a quiet seaside resort only two hours drive from Cape Town.
Nell’s B&B is within 100 meters from the sea and 500 meters from the Kleinbaai Harbour.
A scrumptious seaside / farm style breakfast with oven fresh home bakes awaits you in the morning.
Facilities and services:
- Telephone, fax and wireless internet
- Fridge facilities and ice available
- Same day laundry
- Off street parking
- Restaurants - various restaurants within 3 kilometers
- Shark cage diving, boat based whale viewing trips and restaurant bookings done on your behalf.
At Nell’s B&B we offer you luxury accommodation in double en-suite rooms each with private sea and garden view balcony.
Each room is equipped with wall heater, radio, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and stocked with complimentary fresh rusks, tea and coffee. All bedding and towels are of superior quality.
Nell's B&B Activities:
- 4x4 Trips - Cape Nature Conservation allows vehicles on parts of their land between Gansbaai and Stanford. Numerous picnic and fishing spots are available for your enjoyment.
- Arts & crafts - we have numerous talented artists in our area. The tranquility and unique attraction of our area has resulted in the influx of painters, sculptors, writers, ceramicists and many more.
- Beaches in abundance; Kleinbaai has several rock pools and a tidal pool. An endless white sandy beach can be found between Franskraal and Uilenskraal which is ideal for swimming, fishing and long walks.
- Hiking trails are found along the coastal line from Kleinbaai Harbour to the Danger Point Lighthouse.
- Bird watching - more than 200 species in our area
- Golf course
- Fishing from the rocks or chartered boat
- Hiking along the coast line
- Horse riding
- Kayaking and canoeing
- Museum; Gansbaai has its own unique privately owned “Strandveld” museum.
Our tranquil, serene sea side village is worth a visit and we look forward to make your stay a memorable one.
Click to display the map