is a 3 Star Country Lodge situated on the R34 halfway between Melmoth and Ulundi, KwaZulu-Natal.
Established in 1997, by managing owners Nico and Rina Harris, Mtonjaneni Lodge has grown to render a unique service to the leisure, cooperative and international tourism market.
At Mtonjaneni Lodge you will be waking up to the breathtaking expanse of the eMakhosini Valley. Our beautifully furnished en-suite rooms offer the perfect countryside stay.
Facilities and Services:
- Breakfast Buffet: A daily scrumptious self-service spreads, served between 06h00 and 09h00.
- A la Carte Menu: A variety of options for every taste bud. Our fully licensed bar is open daily from 11h00.
- Rock Pool: Socialize and soak up the sun by our unique rock pool.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to our Guest Wi-Fi to stay in touch with your social network.
- Daily Housekeeping: Rooms are serviced daily. And, on request, we`ll gladly ensure that your shirt is clean and ironed.
Functions and Weddings:
A wedding and function venue set against the gorgeous eMakhosini Valley. There is no better host for your wedding day or surroundings for your event. Our complete wedding package offers catering according to your preferences, use of our chapel, beautiful indoor venue (ideal for a maximum of 140 guests), bridal room, honeymoon suite, and our garden for your perfect wedding photos.
Our conference facilities will be customized according to your individual needs. We can accommodate a maximum of 60 people (if cinema style) and will provide you and your team with a multimedia projector and screen, flip charts, a whiteboard and markers, water, and mints. Meal packages are also available on request.
Accommodation at Mtonjaneni Lodge:
We have 26 en-suite rooms and can easily accommodate 55 guests if sharing. 3 of our classic rooms have the potential to be converted to family-friendly rooms upon request.
All rooms are equipped with:
- LED Screen Television with Hotel Bouquet DSTV
- Bar fridge
- Guest Amenities
- Coffee/tea facilities
- no smoking and no self catering in the rooms.