Four lovely stone luxury self-catering cottages are perfect for families to enjoy plenty of space, activities and time together on the Hermanus Lagoon at Mosaic Cottages
All are surrounded by Milkwood groves, fynbos gardens and abundant bird life. Each has a unique layout and occupancy ranges from a cottage sleeping 9 guests, to the smallest sleeping two guests.
The Mosaic Cottages have been built in an environmentally friendly way with stone from Mosaic and natural finishes. All have kitchen facilities, indoor fireplaces, outdoor patios and BBQs and are serviced daily. Luxury bedding, pure linen and cotton towels and organic rain bath amenities are provided.
Accommodation at Mosaic Cottages: Duminy Cottage
This spacious house is perfect for families, featuring a double volume living/dining area with glass doors that open onto 2 large verandas and an upper deck with panoramic mountain and lagoon views. Constructed of limestone from Mosaic, the interior has beautiful natural finishes, stone mosaics and granite counters in the open kitchen. Sleeps 9 as follows:
- Bedroom 1: King bed, bathtub, outdoor shower, glass doors open onto veranda.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds, shower (wheelchair accessible), glass doors open onto veranda.
- Loft: 5 twin beds, glass doors open onto upper deck, separate bath with shower.
Milkwood Cottage 1
Constructed of limestone from Mosaic, this studio cottage is suitable for one couple and has a sofa bed for one child. The one room unit has glass doors that open onto magnificent mountain views, a patio, kitchen and outdoor BBQ. The bathroom has a separate tub and shower.
Also constructed of limestone from Mosaic, this 2-bedroom cottage is perfect for two couples or families. A large veranda overlooks beautiful fynbos gardens with fantastic birdlife. The open living/dining/kitchen area features a beautiful stone and mosaic fireplace. Sleeps 4 and 2 as follows:
- Bedroom 1: King bed or 2 singles, sofa bed, shower over tub, glass doors open onto veranda.
- Bedroom 2: King bed or 2 singles, 1 additional single bed, shower (wheelchair accessible).
Milkwood Cottage 2:
Also constructed of limestone from Mosaic, this 2-bedroom cottage is perfect for two couples or families. Glass doors from the living room, master bedroom and kitchen open onto outdoor verandas and an ancient milkwood grove. The double volume living room has a fireplace and the kitchen an indoor BBQ. Sleeps 4 and 4 as follows:
- Bedroom 1: King bed or 2 singles, bathtub, glass doors open onto veranda.
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, trundle bed (sleeps 2), bathtub, shower.
- Living room: 2 sofa beds.