Moonstruck on Pringle Bay, is situation in Pringle Bay, a tranquil coastal hamlet situated between Gordons Bay and Hermanus has an air of understated intrigue. A mere one hours drive from Cape Town International Airport, Pringle Bay nestles snugly between two of natures wonders, the Klein and Groot Hangklip Mountains.
Awaken to the call of the Oyster Catchers, jog with the Sand Pipers, sneak up on the shy Cape Clawless Otter, and then return to a scrumptious breakfast, overlooking one of natures true wonders, and all this before you decide what the day has to offer.
With luxury and absolute privacy foremost in mind, we have created a beach house retreat where exclusive stylish decor and a warm and sophisticated ambiance welcome you. Individually furnished, all suites are very spacious with spectacular ocean and mountain views, own shaded patios, with satellite television, bar fridges, tea trays and spacious bathrooms offering bathtubs and separate showers.
Accommodation at Moonstruck on Pringle Bay:
Calypso - Room 1:
Situated on the ground floor with mountain and ocean views, its own private large patio which leads onto the swimming pool deck, this en-suite offers a king size bed or twins, satellite television, bar-fridge, safe and tea and coffee.
Ophelia - Room 2:
Situated on the ground floor this en-suite offers a king size bed or twin beds. It has wonderful views of the beach and the mountains along with its own large private patio leading onto the pool deck.
Pan - Room 4 - Honeymoon en-suite:
Located on the first floor this is the largest of all the en-suites and offers a king size bed or twin beds, log fireplace, large private patio with daybed and outstanding views of the entire bay and mountain range.
Pandora - Room 3:
Located on the first floor this romantic en-suite offers a queen size bed with magnificent views of the entire bay and mountains, its own private patio and a log fireplace.
- Exploring the fare of the Whale Coast is a delectable delight.
- Tour the wineries of Hermanus, Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek and taste the wines that adorn the finest tables in Europe, the Americas and the Far East.
- Get up close and personal with the Great White in Gansbaai.
- Ride the white waters of the Palmiet River.
- Test your 4x4 driving skills, hook the one that got away, or skydive in tandem.
- Play the fairways walked by some of the worlds finest golfers. Tee off at the Arabella Sheraton Golf Estate and thereafter rejuvenate your mind and body at their luxurious Wellness Spa.
- Discovering the Kogelberg Biosphere, a recently proclaimed UNESCO World Heritage Site is a hiker, mountain biker and casual walkers delight; mountain trails, sandy beaches, rocky shorelines, rivers and forests. Track down the wild horses of the Bot River Estuary, visit the Jackass Penguin colony at Stony Point or explore natures true wonderland at the Harold Porter Botanical Gardens.
The cancellation fee is calculated as a percentage of the full accommodation value, namely:
- 15 to 30 days prior to arrival, 50%
- 8 to 14 days prior to arrival, 70%
- 0 to 7 days prior to arrival, 100%
Facilities & Services available:
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Communal Satellite TV
Hiking / Walking Trails
Moonstruck on Pringle Bay is a Guesthouse and Bed and Breakfast in Pringle Bay Western Cape South Africa