We can not wait to welcome you in our guest house that is elegant, safe and affordable. We are situated 15 min from OR Tambo Int Airport in a tranquil country atmosphere. On our 8.2 acres of land with two dams and an Island you can relax and experience the outdoors.
We are comfortably situated 45min from Pretoria and Johannesburg. For your entertainment you will find it a short distance to casinos, cinemas, restaurants, pubs, health spas, golf courses, driving ranges and sports grounds.
All guests are welcome to use our communal guest fridge. Get together at our inside bar and braai/barbeque area. For the outdoor person we have an outdoor braai/barbeque area next to the pool, overlooking the lovely garden with its abundant bird live.
Rates include English or for the not so hungry, a continental breakfast that is surfed in the dinning room or on the patio outside. Lunch or dinner is surfed on request of a fixed menu filled with mouth watering traditional South African home cooking.
At your service is a 24 hour OR Tambo shuttle. We also do transfers to other areas, such as shopping malls, etc. The Tourism help desk will help you to plan your tour in and around our lovely country.
* Fishing - Dam / Lake
* Horse Riding
* Restaurants near by
* Shops close by
In our 11 rooms that vary from single/double/family have all en-suite showers.
For your comfort all rooms are equipped with television sets (6 channels), heaters, coffee and tea facilities.
For a special occasion you must experience our thatched roof jacuzzi spa honeymoon room with a bottle of cold champagne.
From OR Tambo International Airport:
- Take the R21 Freeway towards Pretoria.
- Take Pomona off ramp and turn right at traffic light into Pomona Rd.
- After dam on right hand side cross over 3 traffic lights.
- At next traffic lights (Elandsfontein sigh) turn left into 9th Road.
- Turn right at Marister sign and first left into Meyer str and at T- junction turn left.
- Drive along our property for 300m and turn left into our gate - c/o Skool and Meyer streets.