A charming Victorian home built at the turn of the century situated just below Table Mountain and Lion’s Head in the green residential area of Tamboerskloof.
Our Guesthouse lies within walking distance to restaurants, shops and the city center. We are close to the cableway, V&A Waterfront and Atlantic beaches and with easy access to the major highways and airport.
Breakfast is served in the stylish dining room with its large verandah overlooking the exotic garden with leafy plants and pal m leafs trailing above the sparkling blue water of the swimming pool.
Gleaming Oregon floors, genuine antiques, original artwork in the communal areas create a feeling of privacy and warm hospitality.
Around the cozy fireplace in winter of beside the French doors in summer, the Villa hosts not only a guest house but also a community and educational center. Meet local people, admire Cape Town art and culture, simply have a great time in the Mother City
Mediterranean Villa - an unique and private experience in Cape Town.
* Breakfast Buffet
* telephone and fan
* Tea & Coffee facility
* Well stocked Courtesy Bar
* Assistance with Car Rentals
* Internet access in rooms (ADSL W-Lan)
* En-suite rooms with LCD-Flat screen (DStv)
* Lovely courtyard with Table Mountain view
* Tour planning & booking, Airport Transfers
* Leafy exotic garden with sparkling swimming-pool
* Guest computer, Safe, Fax & Hairdryer available
* Souvenir Shop for authentic local gifts and presents. Rooms
Eight en-suite bedrooms tastefully appointed, offering simple comfort with TV and private telephones. French-doors open-onto a small patio and the romantic courtyard with citrus- and olive-trees.