Masodini Game Lodge Activities:
Start or end your day in with a 3 hours safari in our open comfortable game viewing vehicles with our experienced nature guide.
See an abundance of other game, bird species and small creatures adding to the overall experience and understanding of the interdependent role players, plants, trees, birds, insects and animals.
Examples of typical daily activities:
- early morning rise. (Some may prefer a lie-in.)
- after Tea/coffee and rusks, depart on a guided Game Drive
- return to the Lodge for breakfast
- during the day, relax around the splash pool, watch animals and birds from the hide, the elevated viewing deck or from inside the protected camp
- a light lunch is served by arrangement around 13.00
- depart late afternoon for a Game drive and Sundowners in the bush, followed by a night drive back to camp
- back at the Lodge, enjoy dinner in the Lapa, or around a campfire under a galaxy of stars
- after dark spotlights light up the waterhole for night time viewing from inside the camp.
A base from which to explore:
Guests are able to use Masodini Game Lodge as a base from which to undertake excursions, taking in the wonderful sights and attractions in the area. This can be undertaken in your own car, or guided tours are available on request.
Masodini Game Lodge Map:
Clothing & Accessories:
Summers are hot and sometimes humid, so comfortable natural fabric cloths are recommended.
In winter evenings may be cool, and warm sweater or jacekts may be required.
Comfortable, closed walking shoes, hat and sun protection lotion as well as a flashlight is recommended.
Health & Climate:
Health - Our area is low risk malaria.
Our Chalets are mosquito protected, and we provide mosquito coils/repellents.
We recommend the use of protective creams or lotions, and some Medical advice suggests the use of prophylactics.
Ezulwini, the Zulu word for 'Place of Paradise', where Africa remains unspoiled.
The Ezulwini emphasis is on friendliness and informality. Enjoy either Ezulwini Billy's Lodge or Ezulwini River Lodge for an amazing safari experience.
Enjoy our intimate lodge with view on the Olifants River. Situated in the Balule Nature Reserve, Greater Kruger Park we offer you excellent cuisine, a lovely location and very personal service.
We only accept a minimum stay of 2 nights at Kurhula
Set in the Balule Nature Reserve, Sausage Tree Safari Camp promises rich game viewing and spectacular views, as our boundary with Kruger National Park is open and the Northern Drakensberg Mountains form a majestic backdrop.
Nestled on the banks of the mighty Olifants River you will find a piece of heaven at Ximongwe River Camp. Situated in the Balule, Parsons Nature reserve and part of the greater Kruger National Park with the opportunity of the big 5 on your doorstep.
per unit, Max: 10
Guest Rating: (5 reviews)
Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the eater Kruger National Park. Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere.