Marloth Park in the Bush - Jackal - Self Catering Holiday Accommodation.
Two bedrooms with double beds, shower, separate toilet, loft with 1 double bed 2 single beds, Sleeps 8 people, with deck under thatch roof fully equipped self catering chalet, borders the Kruger National Park (KNP) and is only 20 Km from Crocodile Bridge entrance if you would like to pay a visit to KNP.
Accommodation at Marloth Park in the Bush - Jackal:
- Splash Pool, lapa and barbeque area
- Air conditioner
- Safe (lock away your valuables)
- Bedding and bed linen, towels, cutlery, cooking utencils, etc.
- Free roaming wild antelope like Kudu, Zebra, Giraffe, Impala, Bluewildbeast, Warthog, plenty of birds, etc.
- Shops, restaurants and a petrol station in Marloth Park for your convenience.
- Armed Response Security
- Marloth Park is 96km from Nelspruit on the N4 towards Mozambique
- Less than 2 weeks before check-in, No refund
- More than 2 weeks before check-in, 25% deposit refunded
- More than 1 month before check-in, 50% deposit refunded
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Marloth Park in the Bush - Jackal is a Self-Catering in Marloth Park Mpumalanga South Africa