Marloth Kruger Lodges offers you the chance to unwind and rejuvenate in the peace of the African bush.
Wake to sounds of the African bushveld and after a day of game-viewing, cool off in the splash pool or retire to the tranquility of the thatched boma for a sundowner while the kids romp around in a separate childrens boma.
Marloth Park is unique in that the wild animals are allowed to roam free, around the houses. Hence the opportunity to see Impala, Kudu, Waterbuck, Nyala, Water Buck, Reed Buck, Wildbeest, Buffalo, Giraffe, Warthogs, Duiker, Zebra, Mongoose, Baboons and Monkeys.
Elephant, Rhino and Hippos can also often be seen down at the river.
Bushpig and Giraffe Lodges:
Bushpig and Giraffe (sleep 6) are family friendly and comfortably furnished for a relaxing holiday. There is a waterhole on the premises, where ( non-predatory animals) zebra, giraffe, various buck and warthogs come to drink. The lodge has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, is fully equipped including fridge, stove, microwave and all utensils. All linen and towels are provided. They are air-conditioned and there are ceiling fans.
Zebra is a very private, luxury lodge (sleeps 6) which is decorated with attention to detail. There is a waterhole on the premises where guests can view the animals (zebra, giraffe, buck and warthogs) coming down for a drink. It is fully equipped. All linen and towels provided. Air-conditioned and ceiling fans. Splash pool and thatched braai boma.
Big 5 Lodge:
Our big five lodge has 4 bedrooms (3 of the bedrooms are double bedrooms), as well as a double sleeper couch, which gives you more privacy. It has two bathrooms and like all the other lodges, it has a fully equipped kitchen, open plan living and dining area. All towels and linen provided. Servicing optional extra. A television lounge upstairs leads onto a wooden deck. From upstairs, you can climb onto the viewing deck with wonderful views of the bush. There is a large verandah and a spacious entertainment area, with a splash pool. There is also a braai boma under thatch, so you can braai in the middle of the day in the comfort of shade. There is also a fire pit with comfortable seating. It is stylishly decorated in an African theme and comfortably furnished.
All lodges ideally located for day trips to Kruger.
Elephant, lion, buffalo and rhino can be viewed at the Crocodile River, 5 min drive away.
Activities at Marloth:
- Bird Watching
- Game and Nature Reserve
and much more
Nearby attractions and landmarks:
- Swaziland Border approx 46 km
- Day Trips from Crocodile Gate approx 12 km
- Maputo approx 86 km
- Kruger National Park 2 km
- Cancellations made within 15 days of date of arrival forfeit the entire deposit
- Cancellations made within 30 days of date of arrival forfeit 75% of the deposit
- Cancellations made within 45 days of date of arrival forfeit 50% of the deposit
- Cancellations made within 60 days of date of arrival forfeit 25% of the deposit
- All cancellations regardless of the notice period given are subject to a 10% administration fee of the total booking amount
- In the event of premature departure, full extent of stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and ability to re-let the rooms
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - covered)