Malonjeni Guest Farm
offers camping, weddings, events, conferences, church events and much more. We are only about 50 km from Johannesburg. We organise your event requirements, like a DJ, catering, wedding dresses, décor, etc.
- Pet friendly park and no charge to your four legged children
- A wheel chair friendly park
- 4 x 4 track to come and play in, at own risk
- Caravan plugs to rent, for those inexperienced campers
- Bar and restaurant will be open for a function only
- Space to host big events
- 24 hour security
- Mountain bike circuit of 7.79 km, bring your own bicycle
- A camp ideal for scout groups, training like a survival weekend, ideal for scouts but not for the cubs
- Pool tables and tennis table only available if and when the Full Throttle Saloon is open
No fishing or canoeing available, the water is to shallow to allow that.
Accommodation at Malonjeni Guest Farm: Farmhouse
Have 4 x bedrooms with 3 x double beds and 3 x single beds available. 1 x extra single bed can be put in on request. Fully equipped kitchen, 2 x fully bathrooms, lounge, dining area and private lapa. Ideal for a family weekend away - Sleep up to 9 x people in total.
Also know as the honeymoon suite - 1 x room with a double bed, kitchenette and en-suite bathroom. Braai facilities are available on the outside.
Have 3 x rooms with 2 x single beds each, 2 x rooms with 2 x bunk beds each and 1 x room with a double bed and 1 x bunk bed. Can sleep a total of 18 x people. Ideal for a group booking. Backpacker rooms. Communal bathrooms and kitchen available. Bushwacker Inn
16 x rooms - 2 x single beds in each room - Communal kitchen and bathrooms available, lounge and dining area. Can sleep a total of 32 x people.