Makhaya Guest House offers traditional African hospitality with modern comfort.
The house stands on a large property and set far back in its spacious gardens. Two private garages and a large courtyard provide secure parking for guests and their visitors.
Islands of further gardens flank other areas. High walls provide privacy and buffer the already-minimal street noise. Tranquility is the order of the day.
An excellently equipped Kitchen stands ready to serve full English breakfasts and (by arrangement) other meals, snacks, packed lunches or special diets).
Although the breakfast hours are 7 to 9a.m, in practice you`ll find flexibility - in fact you might prefer to breakfast on your own patio.
- Superlative modern bathrooms en-suite in all rooms
- Fridges and coffee stations in each room
- Barbecue area (catered or self-catered)
- Jacuzzi area (fully heated 24 hrs)
- Secure parking
- Security personnel
- Wi-Fi broadband Internet
- Satellite TV in all rooms on Flat-screen televisions
- Full English Breakfast
- Lunch and Supper by arrangement
- Picnic hampers by request
- Transport on hand - luxury 4x4 available
- Airport transfers.
- Tours to all Gauteng destinations.
- Free transfers within 3km around guest house.
- Longer tours arranged, with an experienced courier.
We provide full catering services for weddings, mini-conferences, meetings, parties and other functions with extensive arrays of tempting freshly prepared or baked dishes!
The Family Suite
This spacious,airy suite sleeps three with comfort!
The Oak Suite
This most convenient suite has en-suite extra-length Victorian ball and claw bath and private under-cover parking in personal garage
The Spa Suite
This suite has a sybarite's dream bathroom and a spectacular patio in a delightful garden.
The Honeymoon Suite
This suite has its own private courtyard garden in addition to the usual patio
A stand-alone cottage with a separate fully equipped kitchen.
Business Suite with Spa Shower
This suite is a celebration in wooden tones and the excellent craftsmanship of Africa.
No 1 Second Avenue, Melville, Johannesburg.