Maguga Lodge sits in the heart of the Hhohho Region in Swaziland on the edge of the spectacular Maguga Dam.
With comfortable accommodation, breathtaking views and warm welcoming staff, Maguga is the perfect place for a time out to experience Swaziland's Highveld Magic!
Renowned for its ancient mountains, the area has much to offer for exploration, and just a short drive from Kruger Park, Mpumalanga and Mozambique. Maguga Lodge is an ideal stop on an itinerary for those wishing to explore the region.
Accommodation at Maguga Lodge:
Dotting the hills of Maguga is a touch of Africa in the form of thatch-roofed Rondavels. Each Rondavel offers two private en-suite rooms with air conditioning, DSTV, wifi and contemporary African dcor with a patio to enjoy the views from your front door.
Take the dirt road along the dams edge to a hidden bay where you will find the 2 cottages, each complete with a full kitchen, air-conditioning and DTSV.
Choose which view you want to see as you unzip your tent in the morning; inland or dams edge. Both sites are secure, quiet and full of the natural splendor that make up the Maguga Lodge experience. Modern elements, such as electrical plug points, lighting, ablution facilities and braai areas have also been included in the campsites to make your experience as convenient as possible.
la Carte or Buffet Breakfast Menu available on request.
Maguga Lodge has a number of facilities on offer as well as many out-door activities.
- Comfortable Rooms
- Self Catering cottages
- Restaurant and bar deck overlooking the dam
- Swimming pool & Lapa
- Conferencing Centre
- Free wi-fi
- Romantic wedding venues
On-Site Activities include
- Boat Cruises along the dam
- Freshwater Fishing
- Spectacular Bird Watching
- Hiking Trails
- Cultural visits to authentic Swazi hometead
- Rock Art
- Beauty Treatments
- Nearby craft tours
- We have a 30 Day Release Period for rooms that have been booked but not confirmed
- Bookings that have not been confirmed through the submission of a rooming list 30 Days prior to date of arrival shall be automatically cancelled
- Cancellations of confirmed bookings 7 days or less prior to arrival date will incur an 80% cancellation penalty
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Airport Shuttle Service
Special Meals on Request
Bar on the Premises
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Maguga Lodge is a Holiday Resort in Piggs Peak Hhohho Region Swaziland