La Petite Dauphine
is a picturesque estate set amongst vineyards, olive groves and fruit orchards.
This historic working fruit and wine farm offers superior luxury accommodation and is a mere 1,7 km from Franschhoek Village, unofficially known as the gourmet capital of South Africa.
The stately driveway, lined with cypresses, white roses and agapanthus leads to the heart of the estate. Here guests will have a choice between the 4 Luxury Suites, 2 Luxury Two Bedroom suites – ideal for families with children, Two Exclusive Villa Suites or aJunior Studio Suite.
All suites are superbly decorated by our in house design studio and offer views over dams, sun kissed orchards, vineyards and the breath-taking Franschhoek Mountains. Artwork found in the manicured gardens add to the charm of the estate.
Guests will be pampered with soft gowns, fluffy towels and towelling slipper, other amenities quality are also provided to make the stay truly comfortable. Accommodation at La Petite Dauphine:
La Petite Dauphine has 4 Luxury Suites with king size beds (that can be changed to twin beds) full en-suite bathrooms and lounge areas. Total floor space of each - 85 sq. meters.
2 Luxury Two Bedroom suites. Both rooms have full en-suite bathrooms. One of te bedrooms kan be made as a twin. Private lounge area. Total floor space of each - 110 sq. meters.
Two Exclusive Villa Suites with king size beds, spacious lounge areas and luxurious full en-suite bathrooms. Covered patios, deck areas and plunge pools for own use. Total floor space of each - 110 sq. meters.
The Junior Studio Suite has a total floor space of 35 sq. meters. The en-suite bathroom has a shower. A covered deck area overlooks our plum orchard.
Smoking is not permitted in any of the room.
Suite Features include:
- Free WiFi
- Nespresso Coffee Makers
- Electronic Safes
- Satellite Television
- Blu Ray Disc Players (with complimentary disc library at reception)
- Underfloor heating
- Wood burning fireplaces
La Petite Dauphine Activities:
* Take a stroll up old Cat se Pad‚ walking trail.
* Catch and release ‚go fly-fishing.
* Go wine tasting on horseback.
* Take a swim in the rock pools over the pass.
* Play boules at one of the courts in the village.
* Go horse-riding ‚ even if you have never been before!
* Have a game of tennis on the Franschhoek courts.
* Play Bowls on the Bowling green.
* Hike to the top of Du Toit's Kop.
* Feed the ducks on the dam in Van Riebeck Street.
* Go for a run through the vineyards.
* Play golf at Pearl Valley, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course.
Click to display the map