Kurhula Lodge is situated in Balule, Parsons Nature Reserve (part of the Greater Kruger National Park) and hosts the Big Five - elephant, lion, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros.
The lodge is particularly valued for its high personal service, excellent cuisine and beautiful surroundings. The best of in the heart of nature in combination with western comforts, contributes to a unique experience!
It`s perfect location makes it possible to see all highlights of the area within one and a half hours reach. After a day of sightseeing you can relax at Kurhula Wildlife Lodge.
Don`t you feel like going out for a day with your vehicle? Enjoy a game drive or bush walk through the reserve with a qualified ranger. Read a book on your veranda, or relax on one of our comfortable sunbeds at the pool side. Take your camera and walk along the river watching hippos and elephants wandering by.
A Minimum 2 nights stay required.
* Khamai Reptile Park
* Walking Safari
* Bird watching
* Elephant back safari
* Safari Game drives
* The Cheetah Breeding Project
* Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation
* Cultural village tour |photographic safari
* Where in Limpopo: On the R40 from Hoedspruit towards Phalaborwa after about 35 kilometres, just after the turnoff to Tzaneen, you will find on the right hand site the entrance to Parsons Nature Reserve.
- A dirt road (which you can do with a normal vehicle) will take you after 5 kilometres to the security gate of Parsons Nature Reserve.
- After this gate you will have to travel another 7 kilometres to our little paradise Kurhula Lodge.
- It is important to know that Parsons Nature Reserve also is a Big five area. Therefore we do advise you not to get out of your vehicle before arriving safely at Kurhula Lodge.
Kurhula Lodge has four double rooms and from the veranda you have an exquisite view of the Olifants river. All rooms have comfortable beds (extra length), air conditioning, a mosquito net, wardrobe, safe, hairdryer and coffee and tea facility. Bathrooms are equipped with a shower, toilet and a double basin.
All accommodation is on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis (DBB), serving a sumptuous breakfast on the veranda of the main lodge. At night we serve an African three course meal with an European touch.
Should you have any special dietary requirements please notify us beforehand and we will make sure that all requests are met. Lunch is available on request.
Minimum stay is 2 nights!