Kruger Lodge Mjejane, with its beautifully equipped luxury units, gives you a relaxing getaway from home, but with all the amenities of home, and so much more. Lavishly furnished, with en suite bathrooms, a central entertainment area, a game-viewing deck and a kitchen area – excellent self-catering facilities - all you need bring is yourself, the family and friends to enjoy Africa at its best.
Mjejane Game Reserve lies on the banks of the Crocodile River at the southern end of the famous Kruger National Park. Mjejane’s borders with the park are no longer obstructed by fences, which means the game can roam freely. This is one of the best parts of the Kruger Park for game viewing, and because it’s so easily accessed – only four hours’ drive from Gauteng, or one hour from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport outside Mbombela (Nelspruit) – it’s your ideal destination for a regular escape.
The Lodge is situated outside Hectorspruit in Mpumalanga. Plenty of game drives and amazing African bush experiences ensure that guests will never suffer a dull moment. The lodge is a self-catering facility and provides a fully functional infrastructure to ensure guests the ultimate in a luxury bush experience. The amenities include game drives, a game-viewing deck, fully furnished living spaces, a swimming pool and a friendly, inviting, modern ambiance.
The Lodge has six bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and two annex rooms, creating luxury accommodation for up to 18 people per night.
Facilities and area information:
- Game Drives
- Boma with River view
- Boma in Court yard
- Gas Braai on Viewing Deck
- Gas Braai on Patio
- Undercover Swimming Pool
- Viewing Deck 100 sqm
- Patio 200 sqm
- Living area/kitchen 327 sqm
- Leopard Creek Country Club 33 km away
- Malelane Gate Kruger National Park 31 km
- Nelspruit 90 km
- Hectorspruit 14 km
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 before check-in, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before check-in, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before check-in, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
- A Breakage deposit of R7000 will be charged on arrival - refundable amount will be paid within two weeks of departure.
All ages welcome.
Facilities in the rooms:
- 6 luxury suites of 28 sqm
- Full on-suite generous bathroom of 13 sqm, freestanding bath, double sinks and large shower
- Occasional chair with reading lamp
- King size beds
- Ceiling Fan
- 100% Egyptian cotton 400 thread count
- Block-out curtains
- Nespresso coffee machine/Tea station
The lodge will have six bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and two annex rooms, allowing up to 18 people to stay over. Kruger Lodge Mjejane is an 8 bedroom lodge that can accommodate 12 adults and 6 kids max.