Whether you choose to stay in the main house or our glamping cabins at Knysna Lodge in Knysna, one thing is for sure - you will be waking up to one of the best views Knysna has to offer, guaranteed.
Comprises of the Main Holiday House and 3 Glamping Cabins.
It is a private double story holiday house which sleeps 8 people comfortably. It comprises of:
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms of which the main bedroom is en-suite
- Lounge with a big flat screen television
- Fully equipped kitchen and a washing machine
- Indoor braai / Outdoor firepit / Gas BBQ facilities and all utensils are provided
- Jacuzzi / hot tub
- Premium DSTV / Satellite television
Downstairs you have a paved outdoor patio with braai / BBQ facilities where you can enjoy the spectacular views. All utensils are provided including grid and tongs. You will also find the jacuzzi here. Both are partly covered and have one of the best views Knysna has to offer. Upstairs there is also a covered wooden deck furnished with comfortable furniture that you can relax on and enjoy the panoramic views of the Knysna Heads and Knysna Lagoon. We also have an indoor braai area and gas BBQ upstairs.
There is also an outdoor hot and cold water shower for those that are more daring and echo friendly. The holiday house has an alarm system, which is monitored by a response unit for your comfort 24 hrs a day. Secure on-site parking is also available. We can also arrange a daily cleaning service if required (at an extra cost). Please enquire with Manager for more details.
There are 3 glamping cabins all equipped with a comfortable bed, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee plunger, crockery and cutlery. There are also gas cooking facilities as well as braai facilities.
- Cabin 1 sleeps 2 people and has a double bed;
- Cabin 2 sleeps 3 people and has a unique handmade tribunk bed (double at the bottom and single on top); and
- Cabin 3 sleeps 2 people and has a double bed.
The glamping cabins are perfect for couples, friends who are travelling together or for the single travelers.
Please note: We only accept children/babies in the Main Holiday House not the Glamping Cabins. Also, the jacuzzi is only for the Main Holiday House guests.
The Main Holiday House with the jacuzzi is completely private to the Glamping Cabins. The Main Holiday House has its own entrance and is away from the Glamping Cabins. The Cabins are at the back of the property, away from the Main Holiday House.
- Lagoon cruises
- Canoe hire
- Bicycle hire
- Game viewing
- Whale watching
- Shark cage diving
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Birds of Eden
- Radical Raptors
- Sand boarding
- Treetop ziplining
- Bungy jumping (be brave and jump the highest commercial bungy in the world!)
- Enjoy South African braai with us