Kingston House B&B is a cosy haven, elegant down to every last detail, offering an experience like no other as each of the seven en-suite rooms, inspired by luxurious living and superb comfort, is unique in its detail and features. We pride ourselves in offering our guests elegance, luxury and comfort all in an atmosphere of "home from home". This simple credo explains why our guests return again and again and again....
Kingston House B&B is superbly situated in the heart of Umhlanga Rocks:-
- A 5 minute drive from various Malls and surrounding main attractions
- A 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive to the magnificent Umhlanga beaches and village centre where you will find a multitude of restaurants, fast food outlets, pubs and coffee shops for your every need.
- 15 minutes from Durban
- 10 minutes from the King Shaka International Airport
- 5 minutes from the Umhlanga/La Lucia Ridge Business Centres
Our 7 large, well-appointed and individually decorated, double or twin-bedded luxury rooms offer:
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- 54cm television
- DSTV with hotel bouquet of channels
- Wireless Internet Access.
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Coffee and tea facilties
- Hair dryers with adaptors
Accommodation at Kingston House B&B:
Serengeti Room (Honeymoon Suite)
This spacious African themed room has a super-king size bed with full bathroom en suite and small dressing room. Glass sliding doors lead onto a small, private Jacuzzi courtyard. The Jacuzzi is for use of guests in this room only at a nominal charge.
Barbaras Room (Double en Suite)
This beautifully appointed, large room with a garden view has an extra length king-size bed and full bathroom en suite. A round table placed at the window provides a work space suitable for the business guest. A third bed can be provided if required.
Windsor Room (Twin bedded en Suite)
This room has garden and sea views. It is decorated in a traditional style with two three-quarter beds and has a shower facility en suite. A regency couch provides comfortable seating and a small desk is provided as a work space.
Garden Suite (Double en suite with small lounge)
Separate from the main house, this suite is accessed through our lovely sub-tropical gardens. It has a king-size bed which can be converted to two singles if required. A third bed can be provided in the small lounge. It has a full bathroom with separate shower.
Ndlovu Room (Double en suite)
Our flagship room is very spacious with sliding doors leading onto the upstairs deck. Beautifully carved furniture provides the elephant theme for this room. Comfortable queen size bed and full bathroom en suite with separate shower. Lovely sea views.
Olive Room (Double en suite)
This fully carpeted room has a king-size bed which can be converted into two singles if required. An antique desk doubles as a dressing table and it has a very big shower facility en suite. A third bed can be added if required.
Claret Room (Twin bedded en Suite)
A very large, fully carpeted, light and airy room decorated in red and bold florals. Two comfortable three quarter beds are provided and a big antique table as a working space. It has a spacious shower en suite facility.
- Accommodation will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not received by due date.
- Deposits for out-of-season bookings are not refundable in the event of a late cancellation (within 7 days), or 'non arrival'.
- For high season bookings deposits are not refundable in the event of cancellation within 2 weeks of arrival date.
- All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the full cost of their accommodation in the event of a cancellation.
- We will seek compensation for any cancelled accommodation that cannot be resold, including premature curtailment.
- A charge of one night's accommodation will be levied in case of no-show or bookings cancelled within 24 hours of arrival date.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Airport Shuttle Service
Bar on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
DVD and/or VCR
Kingston House B&B is a Bed and Breakfast in Umhlanga KwaZulu-Natal South Africa