Kingfisher is fully equipped for 8 people and is rented out on a self-catering basis. This lovely cottage style house has 4 bedrooms with ample space, a braai area as well as an informal lounge. The house boasts with a fully equipped modern kitchen with an open plan design leading out to a lounge and braai room. The braai room has stacker doors that open up to a large lawn. The living area also has a fire place.
The house is equipped with all the necessary luxuries including Hotel Bouquet DSTV and Wi-Fi.
en-suite bedroom - 1 x Queen bed,
2nd bedroom - 1 x Double bed
3rd bedroom - 1 x Double bed
4th bedroom - 2 x Single beds
The 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms share a bathroom.
Sorry, but pets are not allowed!
Situated a mere 150 m from the beach in The Cove, the house is ideally located. 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Linen and towels. Provided R1,500 breakage deposit payable. No amenities and / or consumables provided.
- Cancellation 7 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of accommodation fee
- Cancellation 14 days or less prior to arrival, 50% of accommodation fee
- Cancellation more than 14 days prior to arrival, 15% of accommodation fee.
A no-show is the non-arrival of a GUEST without notification in writing by fax or email. In the case of a no-show, a no-show fee of the full amount of stay will apply.
Langebaan Holiday Homes (LHH) is a responsible property manager and will do everything possible to:
- add value to our homeowners,
- ensure a pleasant stay for guests, and
- maintain good relationships with neighbours (Holiday homes are situated in residential areas).
- right of admission to properties are reserved, and
- these Terms and Conditions are enforced strictly.
The person completing and signing the LHH Rental Agreement:
- Have to be 21 years of age and older,
- Have to be present and residing in the property for the duration of the rental period,
- Accepts full responsibility, in his personal capacity, for any losses, breakages or damages of any kind that occurs at the Holiday Home, or the content thereof, during their stay,
- Agrees to convey the Terms and Conditions to all the members of his group, and
- Accepts the responsibility to ensure that all members adhere to the stipulations of the Terms and conditions.
- Misbehaviour by guests is prohibited. The following actions are deemed as misbehaviour and hence, not tolerated
- Excessive noise and/or loud music – any time during the day or night (When neighbours can hear the music or noise it is “excessive” or “loud”)
- If at any time there are more people on the premises than agreed to in the T&C,
- Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco, 21st birthday party, matric gathering, bachelor-, hen parties and
- Any other action judged by the LHH manager as misbehaviour.
- Should a guest be guilty of misbehaviour, to the judgment of the LHH manager, the breakage deposit will not be refunded, even though no warning was issued. The signed Terms and Conditions already serves as a warning, and
- Everyone in the group may be requested to leave the premises immediately, even though no warning was issued. If guests are perceived as a risk to the holiday home, LHH may decide to refuse entrance to the holiday home even at book-in stage. In such instances payments will not be refunded.
Confirming a Reservation:
When a guest makes a booking, LHH will immediately forward a Booking Confirmation to the guest. To confirm the booking the following is expected from the guests within 48 hours:
- Read and sign the Rental Agreement and return it to LHH via E-mail, and
- Pay the required deposit. The balance is payable 7 nights prior to arrival.
Rates and payments:
- No additional cleaning fee applies,
- An additional refundable breakage deposit applies per booking,
- In order to guarantee a reservation, payment must be received on or before payment date, if not, bookings will automatically be cancelled,
- Credit card payments and repayments are only available to international guests.
Arrival & Departure:
- From 19:00 a late check-in fee of R250 per half hour, or part thereof, applies. The late check-in fee is payable in cash upon arrival.
- No check-in will be done after 20:00.
- All facilities are used at own risk. The owner or manager does not accept any liability or legal responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or injuries incurred as a result of utilising the facilities or any other injuries or damages guests or visitors may suffer at this Holiday Home or on the property.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Holiday Home.
- Pets are prohibited in the Holiday Home, except by special arrangement for guide dogs for the visually handicapped.
- Items are not to be removed from the house. Towels provided are not to be used on the beach. Guests need to provide their own beach towels.
The key/breakage deposit is normally refunded within 10 business days after departure. The following will affect the refund:
- If there are any traces, signs or smells indicating that someone was smoking in the house, the deposit will not be refunded,
- If the manager becomes aware of any act of misbehaviour as defined in this T&C’s (even after the guests have left the premises), the breakage deposit will not be refunded.
- If the windows and/or doors are left open after departure, the breakage deposit will not be refunded.
- If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the deposit.
- If there are stains on the linen, the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the deposit. The following substances are likely to leave stains on linen (this may not be a full and complete list): Blood, mascara, make-up foundation, self-tanning or quick tanning lotion and suntan oils.
- Any cost incurred to rectify the Holiday Home after the stay will be subtracted from the breakage deposit, e.g. should extra heavy cleaning be required, or if excessive dirty dishes are left.
Note: If the key/breakage deposit is not enough to cover damages or costs, the responsible person in terms of this agreement remains responsible, in his personal capacity, for costs.
The following is not be allowed at the property:
- Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco, 21st birthday party,
- Matric gatherings (even after their final exams),
- Bachelor parties and hen parties, and
- No under 21 year old will be accommodated at the property without adult supervision.
Point of Check-In:
From Cape Town International Airport,
take Exit 14 towards the N7/Vanguard. Drive
on the N7 in the direction of Malmesbury.
Continue straight and after 26 km, turn left onto the Melkbosstrand
road/M19/R304. Follow the Melkbosstrand
road /M19. At the first traffic lights
turn right onto the West Coast road/R27 and head north towards Velddrif for 88
km. Turn Left onto the Langebaan access
road just after the Engen 1-Stop garage. Continue on this road, past the Langebaan
Country Estate, and past 4 traffic circles.
Our offices are on your left on the corner of Oostewal Street and
Vondeling Street and Malgas Crecsent.
Please park your car and collect your keys as well as directions to your
accommodation at reception.
Children are welcome